+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

TravisK

Aug 24, 2016
Hi there,

I have a question regarding the travel history question in the online APR. I am completing my application after receiving an ITA and as expected, the question I have dreaded came up:

Provide details of any trips [Principal Applicant] has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.

Now, I'm not a huge jet setter, but I have travelled quite a bit. Now, I have my previous passport which goes back to 2006, so that should be good. I am not 100% sure I'll have all the exact dates though (some are difficult to make out), but my big question is that in the past two years, I made dozens of trips to Canada to visit my now-wife, then-girlfriend. I have the Canadian immigration stamps, but the US doesn't re-stamp.. How accurate must I be on these dates? I did not think at the time to save any documents as immigration wasn't on the mind at the time