+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
I am building few doubt in travel history submission in eAPR. Please kindly advise on following:

I went to UK on a student Visa on Dec 20, 2005 and returned permanently back to my home country on March, 2012. However, during this 6 year period, I travelled to my home country thrice for about a month each and returned.
My doubt is in the travel history section, I mentioned Dec 20, 2005 to March, 2012 travelling to UK for the purpose of study. I did not include those three trips I made back and forth to my home country and UK. Is this a cause of concern? However, I have included pages of my passport which show stampings along with dates. I just didnt bother to include the specifi dates of my travel in travel history section.

Because of this since my AOR in November, my background check is still not needed at this time. Could this be the potential reason.

Please kindly help what should I do?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eecandidate said:
I am building few doubt in travel history submission in eAPR. Please kindly advise on following:

I went to UK on a student Visa on Dec 20, 2005 and returned permanently back to my home country on March, 2012. However, during this 6 year period, I travelled to my home country thrice for about a month each and returned.
My doubt is in the travel history section, I mentioned Dec 20, 2005 to March, 2012 travelling to UK for the purpose of study. I did not include those three trips I made back and forth to my home country and UK. Is this a cause of concern? However, I have included pages of my passport which show stampings along with dates. I just didnt bother to include the specifi dates of my travel in travel history section.

Because of this since my AOR in November, my background check is still not needed at this time. Could this be the potential reason.

I doubt that could be reason if at all, in case they will have any issues with your travel history, a schedule A will be requested from you. So relax and enjoy your weekend.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
StAnger said:
I doubt that could be reason if at all, in case they will have any issues with your travel history, a schedule A will be requested from you. So relax and enjoy your weekend.
I think the same too. However, we always worry.
I did the same as I did in eAPR for NSNP Application so I thought I do the same in eAPR too. But now i am worried.

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
I had same situation.....I was in uS on student visa and travelled india, but in travel history as they ask only details of outside home country so I mentioned that and didnt mention travel to india....they requested SCH A, which only has personal history and address history section, do you think i should mention about trips to india.....During all my trips, I was employed and I have mentioned my internship without any gaps in personal history....pls advice.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eecandidate said:

This is completely fine. Trips between the country of residence (UK in your example) and your home country do not need to be reported. It even says so in the instructions when you fill in the form.

sailor30

Aug 17, 2016
Hi Guys,
What would you fill in for you travels and addresses for which you don't have any evidence for?
We atended some summer school approx 8 years ago but travel details and visas are in old passport which we dont have anymore.
Thanks,