+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Post ITA

fabiosmartini

Mar 12, 2017
Porto Alegre - Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there!

I just received my ITA 2 days ago, and I am now filling the forms to continue the application.

I'm now filling travel history and I do have a question I wanted to ask.

Back in 2012 I did an Eurotrip for tourism. I started the trip in Lyon/France, but to get there, I landed in Amsterdan/Netherlands (where I got a stamp in my passport) and got a flight connection to Lyon/France.

Now, I'm adding the history like I did land in Lyon, and I figure I should add a LoE including the flight ticket to prove what I am saying.
Am I correct, or is there any other suggestion I should go for?

Also, I went to Canada in 2014 for tourism, and I stayed in Toronto all of the time, but I took a day-trip to Niagara (Canadian side). Should I add a new line or just put in Town "Toronto and Niagara", or not mention it at all? Hints?

Thanks in advance.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You could say on the same day you were both in Lyon and Amsterdam. That covers it without having to explain.

Toronto and Niagara are in the same country.

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to provide places where you were only have connecting flight. No LOE needed for that

fabiosmartini

Mar 12, 2017
Porto Alegre - Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
You could say on the same day you were both in Lyon and Amsterdam. That covers it without having to explain.

Toronto and Niagara are in the same country.
Thanks for the reply. I'll add Amsterdan as of before Lyon (line order), but in the same day.

About Toronto and Niagara, I didn't understand.
As long as two or more cities I visited are in the same country, I only need one line?
That also happened in Belgium, when I visited Bruges and Antwerp, but I was looking to add them separately.

Can you please, clarify?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You don't need to add every city you visited in one country. Just the country and your main city stay. For instance,i visited Japan for 3 weeks landing first in Tokyo. I visited a lot of cities but it's just one entry.

fabiosmartini

Mar 12, 2017
Porto Alegre - Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladybug8888 said:
You don't need to provide places where you were only have connecting flight. No LOE needed for that
My only worry is, how are them supposed to know I only went there for a connecting flight? Even more, because I have a stamp in my passport from there.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
fabiosmartini said:
My only worry is, how are them supposed to know I only went there for a connecting flight? Even more, because I have a stamp in my passport from there.
Mention it in your LOE? That's what it's for.

CCN2017

Feb 8, 2017
fabiosmartini said:
Hi there!

I just received my ITA 2 days ago, and I am now filling the forms to continue the application.

I'm now filling travel history and I do have a question I wanted to ask.

Back in 2012 I did an Eurotrip for tourism. I started the trip in Lyon/France, but to get there, I landed in Amsterdan/Netherlands (where I got a stamp in my passport) and got a flight connection to Lyon/France.

Now, I'm adding the history like I did land in Lyon, and I figure I should add a LoE including the flight ticket to prove what I am saying.
Am I correct, or is there any other suggestion I should go for?

Also, I went to Canada in 2014 for tourism, and I stayed in Toronto all of the time, but I took a day-trip to Niagara (Canadian side). Should I add a new line or just put in Town "Toronto and Niagara", or not mention it at all? Hints?

Thanks in advance.
My suggestion: add whatever is there in your passport; nothing less, nothing more; makes life much easier.