+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history explanation

Martian17495

Apr 9, 2024
I am a Merchant Navy officer. I have traveled multiple countries in my career. I have recreated my travel history from my passport, but I am worried about countries like Australia, Singapore, Netherlands, Germany.....which doesn't give any stamp on the passport instead do the the scaning of the passport. I am worried with such a extensive travel history .....I may miss out something. Please suggest if someone has a better way or in/was in the same boat!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am a Merchant Navy officer. I have traveled multiple countries in my career. I have recreated my travel history from my passport, but I am worried about countries like Australia, Singapore, Netherlands, Germany.....which doesn't give any stamp on the passport instead do the the scaning of the passport. I am worried with such a extensive travel history .....I may miss out something. Please suggest if someone has a better way or in/was in the same boat!
Do the best you can and add a letter of explanation about any uncertainty you have. I do not know if they request/require but I'd suggest also iuncluding scans of all pages of your relevant travel documents, if you can.

Given being in merchant navy as career, I imagine they'll understand.