Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
hello.........is anyone here applied for travel document maybe and how long process last. they say several months but is anyone got they T. D. faster. maybe topic isn't right but sorry for that ...and if you can help ....thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard of some embassies to issue them in a day and others in up to 6 weeks. I have never heard about one that takes several months. Did your embassy tell you this? Which embassy is that?

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
well leon..it's not embassy...if you want a travel document..in ..on passport canada website ....there is instruction guide and application kit..and you print all that and sent to alberta vegerville....no embassy...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see, you are talking about a refugee travel document? I do not know anything about those processing times, sorry.

Jahwarrior

Feb 8, 2012
Dual Citizen Travelling

Hey Leon Hey Guys im New here. Bless Up.. I recently became a Canadian but Jamaican by birth can anyone tell me when buying a plane ticket or travelling from jamaica to USA can i purchase a return ticket diretcly back to jamaica or i have to buy a return ticket to Canada all the time.. im living in Jamaica right now???

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Dual Citizen Travelling

Jahwarrior said:
Hey Leon Hey Guys im New here. Bless Up.. I recently became a Canadian but Jamaican by birth can anyone tell me when buying a plane ticket or travelling from jamaica to USA can i purchase a return ticket diretcly back to jamaica or i have to buy a return ticket to Canada all the time.. im living in Jamaica right now???
You can travel from Jamaica to the US and back without stopping over in Canada if you want to. There is no law that says Canadians must travel to Canada on a regular basis.