+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of the dox that are not in English or French

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
i am just in process to get my dox translated (from Urdu to English) by translator. i understand the CIC requirement, but problem is i have more than 7 dox to get translated. so i will get all from 1 translator, please guide me whether 1 "Affidavit of Translation" should be enough for all dox OR i need separate "Affidavit of Translation" for each dox?

please ...share your experience?

or
guidance.
thanx

Ferneen

Aug 8, 2014
I have that question too :-\, and i have other question too so can the affidavit be translated too? as notaries here in the country can not make affidavits in English or french as they are not the official languages here. thank you ???

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
F_S_W said:
Hi guys,
i am just in process to get my dox translated (from Urdu to English) by translator. i understand the CIC requirement, but problem is i have more than 7 dox to get translated. so i will get all from 1 translator, please guide me whether 1 "Affidavit of Translation" should be enough for all dox OR i need separate "Affidavit of Translation" for each dox?

please ...share your experience?

or
guidance.
thanx
In my opinion, one affidavit should be good enough. Make sure that in the affidavit, you list the names of all the documents that he has translated.

See a sample http://www.toronto-notary-public.com/sample_trans_aff.htm

You need to add the names of all the documents in the second bullet point.

Regards