+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of german police certificate (Führungszeugnis)

Michael.G

Jan 8, 2016
I've received my Führungszeugnis from the Bundesamt für Justiz, which I will be sending in with my application package alongside a translation. My question is, what kind of translation do I need? Does it simply need to be certified, or notarized as well? Can I print the translation out myself or does the copy itself need to be notarized?

If anyone has recent experience: any suggestions on where I can get the translation that I need?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.
I did my Poland police certificate with this agency https://talberta.ca/

Michael.G

Jan 8, 2016
I can provide the original document, so there should be no need for a notarized copy. From what I can tell, the translation will only need to be certified, without a need for notarization. Do I need to supply an original document produced by the certified translator or can I print out the translation that they sent me? What makes a certified translation certified? Can an online document be certified?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am assuming that you are applying Express entry, is it right? If so You can scan the original police clearance and send to agency translated and certified. Once you received it just scan both documents then upload into EE application.

stephanos

Jun 21, 2015
Did you get the Überbeglaubigung for the police certificate?

CIC doesn't mention it, but the ordering form online suggests I might need it for Canada.

skumars77

Mar 17, 2018
I've received my Führungszeugnis from the Bundesamt für Justiz, which I will be sending in with my application package alongside a translation. My question is, what kind of translation do I need? Does it simply need to be certified, or notarized as well? Can I print the translation out myself or does the copy itself need to be notarized?

If anyone has recent experience: any suggestions on where I can get the translation that I need?
Hi, did you get the police certificate for private use (that is sent directly home) or the other one for official use (which i believe is only for offices within Germany). A bit of a doubt here...Thanks