+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transferred from St. Clair to Scarborough. Waiting for oath.

Newbie2014

Feb 10, 2014
Does anyone here who received a post-test RQ, and who was transferred to Scarborough, know how long it takes to get an oath date?

Newbie2014

Feb 10, 2014
I've been reading other threads in this board. It appears that St. Clair no longer does oath ceremonies, and that cases have been transferred to Mississauga or Scarborough. The Mississauga office is scheduling people very quickly -- within a week or two. The Scarborough office is slow -- taking 4 to 6 months.

From reading posters' comments, the Scarborough office is favoring Scarborough residents. Scarborough residents who have been waiting one year (for example, they applied on September 2013) get an oath date in a few weeks. Cases transferred from St. Clair where applicants have been waiting three to four years (from 2010 to 2011) must wait 4 to 6 months.

Ugh!! I feel frustrated and depressed. This system is inhumane. :(

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie2014 said:
Does anyone here who received a post-test RQ, and who was transferred to Scarborough, know how long it takes to get an oath date?
Hi Newbie, please see my signature. I am post test RQ recipient.. Howmuch time scarborough takes to process a post test RQ and send a oath invite is Million dollar question :)... my MP office advised me that waiting perid for RQ processing at Scar is between 12-18 Months.

Hope this helps.

Newbie2014

Feb 10, 2014
vinaypuri said:
Hi Newbie, please see my signature. I am post test RQ recipient.. Howmuch time scarborough takes to process a post test RQ and send a oath invite is Million dollar question :)... my MP office advised me that waiting perid for RQ processing at Scar is between 12-18 Months.

Hope this helps.
Thank you vinaypuri. :)

Actually, I just received good news. I am scheduled to take the oath in August. Finallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie2014 said:
Thank you vinaypuri. :)

Actually, I just received good news. I am scheduled to take the oath in August. Finallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Wow, thats a great news. Congratulations. Can you please tell me when did you submit post test RQ?