+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer of savings money (which I showed for POF) to different bank account after e-APR

mnvl91

Aug 18, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-07-2020
Med's Done....
18-08-2020
Hi,
Can I transfer money which I showed as POF to different bank account after e-APR stage?
I'm in e-APR stage where I cleared MEP and received BIL as well.
My current savings account yield is too low and thinking to open new savings account and transfer all the money into the new one.

Please advice

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone? Please advice
you can , but you may want to submit an LOE and new account details via webform. as you're background verification is pending, it might cause confusion if the visa officer is unable to verify your financial records.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi,
Can I transfer money which I showed as POF to different bank account after e-APR stage?
I'm in e-APR stage where I cleared MEP and received BIL as well.
My current savings account yield is too low and thinking to open new savings account and transfer all the money into the new one.

Please advice
You can they won't check the account. I know of a person whose account that got hacked and they had to close their accounts altogether. They never informed CIC and got their PPR in less than 5 weeks.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
You can they won't check the account. I know of a person whose account that got hacked and they had to close their accounts altogether. They never informed CIC and got their PPR in less than 5 weeks.
BEtter be safe than sorry. What mapleleaf said would be what I would do too.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
BEtter be safe than sorry. What mapleleaf said would be what I would do too.
No bank will disclose your financial information to anyone. If by chance they ask you for proof of funds again just make sure you have those funds to show.