+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer from college to university .

roni _mac

Jul 26, 2017
Hello All

I got admission in humber college for 1 Year Graduate Certificate Course for Sep 2017 , and i have applied for study permit on basis of humber offer letter.Later on I got acceptance from Dalhousie Univeristy Nova Scotia.
for Sep 2017.Also I have paid fees of humber college.
I want to go for university can anyone guide what can be done to transfer to university.

Thanks in advance!!!!

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I think the college can refund our fee only if our study permit is refused.
Rest, make it confirm from consultants.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Hello All

I got admission in humber college for 1 Year Graduate Certificate Course for Sep 2017 , and i have applied for study permit on basis of humber offer letter.Later on I got acceptance from Dalhousie Univeristy Nova Scotia.
for Sep 2017.Also I have paid fees of humber college.
I want to go for university can anyone guide what can be done to transfer to university.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Try finding refund policy of your college.

roni _mac

Jul 26, 2017
Try finding refund policy of your college.
Hey thanks!!

I have gone through the refund policy.humber provides refunds on or before 10th day of official term.but i am worried about my study permit how to extend it for dalhousie

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hey thanks!!

I have gone through the refund policy.humber provides refunds on or before 10th day of official term.but i am worried about my study permit how to extend it for dalhousie
Bro...don't worry. Its not a big deal. Read the postings of user 'tiger007'...he have answered a lot of questions related to this. all the best

roni _mac

Jul 26, 2017
Hey Bro thanks a lot for your reply.

Can u just give me a link to that kind of thread which is relevant to me..