+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts to WES directly from NIT Kurukshetra

sukhmeetsd

Jan 1, 2018
Hi All,

As we know, now we need to send transcripts directly to WES from our university. So here are a couple of questions regarding that:

1.) Has anyone recently sent transcripts directly from NIT Kurukshetra to WES for evaluation?
2.) If we give them the WES form with one of the copies of the transcript (I want to get 10 copies, one of them needs to go to WES), will they seal it inside the envelope and stamp it?

Thanks in advance.

prabhal

Aug 27, 2021
Yes, Of course transcripts will be sealed and will have the stamp of the university also. It's been a month, my transcript was sent to WES by the university. I had applied through a firm named mail transcript. They handled everything so nicely. You can take their help if like.

Taniya Mondal

Aug 27, 2021
Hey I am not sure if you should apply for 10 copies but I took help of mail transcripts and they provided me 3 copies at my home address and one to WES. All the transcripts were in sealed and stamped envelope. They made my work much easier and I am happy that I took their services as I didn't need to follow or worry if it would be accepted as I had already contacted their support team to clear my doubts.

priyam verma

Aug 30, 2021
Hi All,

As we know, now we need to send transcripts directly to WES from our university. So here are a couple of questions regarding that:

1.) Has anyone recently sent transcripts directly from NIT Kurukshetra to WES for evaluation?
2.) If we give them the WES form with one of the copies of the transcript (I want to get 10 copies, one of them needs to go to WES), will they seal it inside the envelope and stamp it?

Thanks in advance.
Well , I had applied for two sets of transcripts. One for WES and other for home address. I had applied through a service provider firms named Mail Transcripts. Set that I had wanted at home address was in sealed and stamped envelope. You can contact them I didn't have any problem in getting my transcripts. Their services are quite good.

Aug 30, 2021
I applied for my transcripts from Kurukshetra University through mailtranscript.com and I especially mentioned that it needs to be shipped directly from the university and contacted them about the same. They proceeded accordingly and I am happy with the services they are providing.