+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Pune (For Non-Indian Students)

Mutahar

Apr 11, 2019
Dear all,

I am looking for a way to get my transcripts from University of Pune as I need them to be sent to WES but as I heard that it is a must to give the application to the university in person and I don’t know anyone in India right now. Is there a way to do it while I am living miles far away of India?

Thanks and Regards

May 16, 2019
@Mutahar

I am actually in the same situation!

I have a BSc Biotechnology from University of Pune, and MSc Genetics from University of London, and currently finishing PhD in Austria!
I m also thinking if my friends instruct Pune Uni. to send the transcripts to WES, I understand through forums, University of Pune in the first place is not even sending transcripts directly to WES? I just would want to prevent traveling from Austria to Pune to pick transcripts, when you get informed, can you please kindly update me, I don't know how to apply for transcripts while being in Austria.

If I get informed, I will update you soon!

Mary Thomas

Aug 21, 2021
I had applied through a firm named Mail Transcripts and in a very less time my transcript was sent to WES directly by the university. I made application with them on their site and I liked that I got to know about the charges immediately. I just chose my university and filled all the required areas given there like name and contact info, number of sets , address where I wanted my transcripts and ya that's it. They have helped me I hope this info was useful for you guys. Mailtranscripts.com

Reactions: Harpreet Kaur 14
Sep 18, 2021
You can approach agencies like MailTranscripts to get it done. However, they charge you quite a reasonable amount. You will need to upload scanned documents and they will take care of the rest and also they will help to send the transcript directly to WES as per the evaluating agency requirement. MailTranscripts is a savior for the students living miles far away of India