+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bharathidasan University to WES

Vermont

Oct 17, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone applied for Degree transcripts from Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamilnadu after December 2018?
Will the Bharathidasan University send the sealed and signed transcripts directly to WES Canada?

Any inputs is highly and truly appreciated.

Thanks

Aafiq

Jun 7, 2020
Did you both got it done ?
Hello Rojaj16,

Im also trying to get transcripts from Bharathidasan university for Bachelors in computers. But they are charging 150 USD, though I'm applying it from india. It seems to be very expensive and guess they are fooling me. Could you please let me know what amount did you pay for obtaining the transcripts from this university.

Vijaya Lucky

Jun 8, 2020
Hello Rojaj16,

Im also trying to get transcripts from Bharathidasan university for Bachelors in computers. But they are charging 150 USD, though I'm applying it from india. It seems to be very expensive and guess they are fooling me. Could you please let me know what amount did you pay for obtaining the transcripts from this university.
Hi,

That USD 150$ is correct and must we have to pay that amount to the university. Recently one of my friend got the transcripts from the university.

Aafiq

Jun 7, 2020
Hi,

That USD 150$ is correct and must we have to pay that amount to the university. Recently one of my friend got the transcripts from the university.
Tnx for ur reply. Have you got urs done. I spoke to the Controller of Examinations dept head directly and he told that considering the COVID lockdown, Airmail facility has been interrupted. Hence, WES accepts soft copy that is being sent by the university itself rather than waiting for the hard copy. However, he stated the amount of 150 USD remains the same even without mailing the hard copy.

The good thing is that nowadays, university entertains online payment and takes the responsibility of shipping it to WES directly.

ASV2020

Aug 1, 2020
Tnx for ur reply. Have you got urs done. I spoke to the Controller of Examinations dept head directly and he told that considering the COVID lockdown, Airmail facility has been interrupted. Hence, WES accepts soft copy that is being sent by the university itself rather than waiting for the hard copy. However, he stated the amount of 150 USD remains the same even without mailing the hard copy.

The good thing is that nowadays, university entertains online payment and takes the responsibility of shipping it to WES directly.
Hi Aafiq,

Am too trying to get the transcripts from Bharathidasan University to WES Canada.

Can you let me know what exchange rate you applied to pay the $150 USD and the link for online payment. Once paid, did you have to share the reference number to the university?

Also did you email the documents (WES Application Form, Marksheets, Degree Certificate, Any university application form) or did you had to courier them to the University.

Thanks

Reactions: Rex Sebastin

Rex Sebastin

Apr 15, 2021
Hi ,
I am currently living in Canada and I have to get transcripts for WES. But when I talked to the Assistant Registrar, he told us that I have to submit original certificates, mark sheets to get transcripts? Has anyone submitted originals to get transcripts? please Let me know. Also Can anyone please tell me the procedures to apply for transcripts online or in-person? Pls share the phone number of the person Controller of examinations or
Registrar to whom I can talk to them. Thanks in advance.

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi ,
I am currently living in Canada and I have to get transcripts for WES. But when I talked to the Assistant Registrar, he told us that I have to submit original certificates, mark sheets to get transcripts? Has anyone submitted originals to get transcripts? please Let me know. Also Can anyone please tell me the procedures to apply for transcripts online or in-person? Pls share the phone number of the person Controller of examinations or
Registrar to whom I can talk to them. Thanks in advance.
Hi I got it last March through online. Pay the fee and apply for transcript . They already know the procedure. Any queries email me rojaj16@gmail.com

Reactions: Rex Sebastin

Rex Sebastin

Apr 15, 2021
Hi I got it last March through online. Pay the fee and apply for transcript . They already know the procedure. Any queries email me rojaj16@gmail.com
Hi rojaj16,
Thanks a lot for your reply. what is the link to apply for WES? How long it took for you to receive it? Can the Bharathidasan University send electronic transcripts to WES?

ucanshail

Oct 27, 2021
Iam also looking for the links or process to get the WES reports.
Any email id / contact numbers
Any website through which it has to be requested?
And approximate time frame

Thanks in Advance.

Denzil Kumar

Nov 13, 2021
I recently applied for Bharathidasan transcripts from MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. The transcripts was directly sent to WES from the university itself. Applying with them was quit easy and smooth, paid the fees and they just told me to upload the documents and they shared the details of my application. They are very supportive and coordinating team. THANKS FOR MAIL TRANSCRIPTS FOR YOUR HELP..........

keepinspiring

Nov 25, 2021
Hi,

Has anyone applied for Degree transcripts from Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamilnadu after December 2018?
Will the Bharathidasan University send the sealed and signed transcripts directly to WES Canada?

Thanks
I applied with MailTranscripts to get my transcripts from Bharathidasan university for WES and my transcript was directly sent to WES from the university. They made the entire process easy for me, I just applied online on their website, uploaded the necessary documents (consolidated marksheet and degree certificate), transcript was directly sent to WES, I was kept updated on my application throughout the process. I found MailTranscripts as one of the most reliable and professional organization. For further queries you can visit their website: mailtranscripts.com

callmeaslam24

Feb 25, 2022
Hi,

Thanks
Yes, I recently got my transcripts done from Bharathidasan university for my WES evaluation but it was through a service provider called MailTranscripts. Since WES changed their rules, I had this question going in my mind whether university will directly send the transcripts to WES or no, but later when I applied with MailTranscripts everything was clear to me and I was sure that this team will get it done right. From the time I applied with them, they were super fast and so responsible that my transcript was sent to WES directly from the university in 20 days. My application was successful because of MailTranscripts and the kind of support I got throughout the process. Thank you team.