+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transcript

naveener

Jul 27, 2017
Hiii.. my name is naveen

i am planing to move to canada in express entry programme . so for getting the transcript done i approched my university (Bharathiar University) To my surprise they were telling like i need to do the ECA and get that assessment paper to get transcript.. I tried to convince the authorities there where we are taking transcript to to apply for ECA. but they denied. please advice next what should be done.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii.. my name is naveen

i am planing to move to canada in express entry programme . so for getting the transcript done i approched my university (Bharathiar University) To my surprise they were telling like i need to do the ECA and get that assessment paper to get transcript.. I tried to convince the authorities there where we are taking transcript to to apply for ECA. but they denied. please advice next what should be done.
they are right.

goto WES canada, look at the application requirements carefully... you need to pay $235 to WES to create a profile

you can use that to then apply for transcripts in your university

Ramas786

Oct 13, 2021
I have created the WES profile and got the reference number... There is someone who can pickup my transcript from my university.. Now the problem is I don't how to send this , for an example do I need to write the reference number on the envelope of transcript which I will get from University, and also I haven't paid the fee of WES , so do I need to send cheque to them along with transcript..