+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript or Certificate for Senior Seconday (12th Class) required or not?

Rushi200-

Dec 27, 2023
What OINP stream did you get invited for? Thought you said OINP job offer stream so not an EE stream.
The thing is I got the approval letter from OINP In demand skill trade stream. I cannot apply in express entry as the letter is not valid for it. I have to apply PR through non express entry programme. So I am confused if I have to apply for wes or ECA in non express entry stream? As I have only completed 12th grade through CBSE in India and post secondary diploma in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The thing is I got the approval letter from OINP In demand skill trade stream. I cannot apply in express entry as the letter is not valid for it. I have to apply PR through non express entry programme. So I am confused if I have to apply for wes or ECA in non express entry stream? As I have only completed 12th grade through CBSE in India and post secondary diploma in Canada.
So your nomination has nothing to do with Express Entry. You apply with your job offer through OINP, then once you have nomination, apply for PR through IRCC. So no need for WES.