+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRANSCRIPT from RGPV bhopal for PR Canada.

ind.can

Feb 17, 2018
This university is still living the tribal life it seems. There is no process or follow up mechanism. WES does not accept docs sent by applicant. This univ doesnt care to send them to WES. Looks like no one from this univ can settle in canada beginning 2019? Or did anyone find some solution? Please update here ASAP. If I find one, I will do the same.

I did it when applicants were allowed to send transcripts on their own. Now, I have no idea.

However, at that time I took help from the photocopy guy in the campus. I think he has some informal arrangement with the Univ. Now that the rules have changed, he may have some clue how to do it. Check the photos in this link for his number: https://goo.gl/maps/E6WcaBNMG1y

PS. I am not recommending/ advocating for this guy. Use his services at your own risk.

Sep 20, 2021
Best way to get your Transcript work done from RGPV University is to avail the services of MailTranscripts. They helped me in getting my transcripts in two week time and because of their hard work the transcripts was accepted and processed by WES without any problem, I suggest anyone who is genuinely interested to obtain transcripts should reach out to MailTranscripts at once

Catch Parvez

Feb 5, 2022
I was also in the same boat and It was very tough for me as well to get transcript from RGPV University. I came across MailTranscripts service as they promised they would get the document prepared in 2 weeks and they did what they promised. With scans of marksheets only they were able to procure my transcript. I should say from my experience that Extraordinary and great effort was provided to me by the entire team and also the team has good knowledge in WES process. They also have 100% success rate with WES.

Reactions: Kapil Chauhan

Kapil Chauhan

Mar 1, 2022
To avoid multiple rounds to university, you can take services of MailTranscripts. I had a good experience with this Team. They always gave timely update on my Application and also they help in dispatching the document directly to WES from the university post office. My transcript was successfully accepted by WES and its all because of MailTranscripts experience. I would suggest to approach their services if you are in similar need.

MayankRana

Jul 29, 2022
I have also taken services from onlinetranscripts.org for my RGPV Diploma Transcript and received my transcript in WES within 7 working days. Thanks to the team Online Transcripts