+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Periyar University, Salem, Tamil nadu

Divya Rony

Mar 10, 2020
Process to apply for WES transcripts in Periyar University - Salem
1.Documents needed
* Original Marksheets and Degree provisional certificate,
* 2 Set of clear legible xerox of all marksheets and degree certificate
* 1000 Rs paid to Account :34 in the Bank located inside the campus (Canara bank) - Yellow challan - you get 2 challans as acknowledgment.
* 1400 rs stamps ( as of March 7th 2019 - Please check with Post office located in campus for Stamp charges to canada)
* Application for record request form -- Can be downloaded after making payment to Wes which getting Wes reference number.
* Transcript requisition form - Write to "The Registrar" a letter requesting to send transcripts to Wes

2.Process
1. Write a Transcript sending requision form in your own english in a A4 sheet.
2.Pay 1000 rs and collect the Challan
3.Get 1400 Rs stamp (Better to get the stamp outside - postoffice inside University doesnt have Stamps some times)
4.Cover will be provided by Mr.Venkadachalam , from the Registrar office (Main Building)
5.Submit originals along with 2 set of xerox , challan and letter requesting transcript.
6.Fill in the Canada Wes address and paste the stamp on the Cover given from University.
7. One set will be kept with Registrar person and another set along with challan will be sent to Dispatcher sitting to other room.
8.Second set along with Application form downloaded from Wes site will be sent in sealed cover with Stamp and address provided.

Thanks
Ramesh
Thank you Ramesh, could you please share us the transcript requisition form template if you have. This will really help.

Regards,
Divya

Sathish G

Nov 20, 2020
Hello Team,

What is the process to get transcript from Anna university Chennai ? and Fee details for the transcript
Do you have any contact of email address or phone number.

I am working in Bangalore and wanted to know the process to get the transcript.

Thanks in advance for your help.

vm82

Feb 2, 2021
You don't submit the original documents. They are only for verification purposes and will be returned to you immediately. Mr. Venkatachalam will verify the Xerox copies.

One change: The bank will not have the yellow challan. You will have to go to the Controller of Examination building and from the front desk, collect the challan (account 34). You will then need to submit Rs1500 (yes they revised it - I don't know from when, probably from the new academic year).

Ideally, the sequence of the process for convenience is as below

1. Go straight to COE block and get the challan
2. Go to Admin block and in the academics section ask Mr. Venkatachalam for the university envelope (he may ask to first show him the bank sealed challan, just to be sure you are asking it for genuine reasons). So you could choose to get that done and then ask for the envelope
3. Depending on the sequence of events, if you have the envelope now, go to the post office and paste stamps worth Rs1400 on the back side, and on the front write the WES address.
4. Get 1 set of the xerox evaluated by Mr. Venkatachalam. Give him the requisition letter (a simple one in your language, addressed to the Registrar. Mr V will staple the challan, requisition letter and verified xerox and ask you to submit it at the dispatch section (directly opposite side of the lobby) and the other set he will keep and ask you to leave.

3a. When you are at the bank, ensure you write your mobile number on all 4 foils of the challan. And on the reverse write the currency denomination count.

That is all. Ramesh has mostly given the process, but I'm just sharing my experience (May 2019).
Couple more changes now [FEB-2021]
  • Transcript cost shoot-up to 2500/-
  • Yellow colour challan - you have to get it from the Canara bank present in the campus
    • fill and pay there and get the acknowledgement slip.
  • Stamp cost increased to 1600/-
  • In case you are using TrueCopy for digital service(IQAS) - stamp cost is 200/-
  • Get higher denomination stamps from outside, the post office in campus has only lower denomination stamps like Rs.10/- or 5/-
    • we have bought stamp from head post office Salem which was on the way for us.
  • Go straight to COE block and you can see 2 open windows and a Tapal board between them in left hand side of the COE block main Door(entrance)
    • you have to go and provide/get details from there. The envelops and docs are given/collected there.
    • Else there will be many people waiting for other purposes in the entry door and security will allow only one by one. you will end up wasting time.

Last edited:

Jasmin0201

Sep 9, 2021
Hello Team,

What is the process to get transcript from Anna university Chennai ? and Fee details for the transcript
Do you have any contact of email address or phone number.

I am working in Bangalore and wanted to know the process to get the transcript.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,
Got my transcripts from ANNA UNIVERSITY, last month with the help from service provider MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. Taking help from them was a perfect decision. I am working in MUMBAI and applied online on their website (http://mailtranscripts.com/apply). Their work was just amazing within 20 days my transcripts was sent to WES and it got verified. Thanks to the MAIL TRANSCRIPT TEAM. The executives answering my queries were very polite, really trust worthy, recommended.

Sep 21, 2021
I recently applied transcripts from Periyar university for my sister. I applied with the help of MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. I had a great experience with Mail-transcripts. Their service was fast and they were very responsive over phone and e-mails. A big thank you to the whole mail-transcripts team for helping me in getting my transcripts.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Neet@2929

Jesna Tj

Dec 2, 2021
For Periyar university the process is very simple with mail transcripts. The only work you need to do is do the payment and upload the documents to the given link. You can check the application status and the update will be seen there. The team submits the application to the university within 2 working days. They provided the tracking number to me after the transcript work is done. After20 working days the WES received my documents and was updated in my WES portal. Thanks MAIL TRANSCRIPTS for the expedited team work.....

Neet@2929

Jun 18, 2024
Hi.. How long WES takes to evaluate three degrees from Periyar University Salem. Transcripts send. But i want to know time taken.