+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from college

PCJ

May 3, 2014
Pls advise y in the forum everybdy is mentioning about Transcript from college??? WES has clearly mentioned that all original photocopies of marksheet and passing certs shall be attested and sealed by university they y to get the transcript from college???
I already have all original marksheets and certs and i believe WES asking to get the photocopies of such and get it attested and sealed by respective registrar which is in university and not in college
please correct me if i am wrong.
I am running short of time and going to college and getting the transcripts which is not mentioned in WES will delay the process for me.

aman dhir

Jul 28, 2013
U t very right
No need to send transcripts.....attested copies from registrar office will work like meek sheets and certificates....

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Attested marksheets and transcripts are one and same the only difference is Transcripts are retyped on a new stationary of university and in lieu of marksheets copies .

PCJ

May 3, 2014
Thanks Aman & Paddy its a relief for me. I appreciate ur replies.
Nw i dnt have to run to college i saved lot of valuable time.
As per wes all attested and sealed copies are reqd directly frm university and nt frm college until and unless it is autonomous.