+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Bharathiar and Periyar University

suchith.c

Oct 6, 2018
Hi All,

Did any one get transcript from Bharathiar (Graduation BSc computer science)and Periyar University (MSc Computer Science )? I'm not in India, anyone knows any reliable agency who can get transcript from these Universities.

Also, for Bharathiar University, I don't have semester wise mark-sheet for my graduation, only consolidated mark-sheet I have, is individual mark-sheet mandatory to get ECA from WES Canada?

Thanks.

gunaphysics

Feb 4, 2019
Were you able to get the transcripts from periyar University finally? I need o get my under grad transacripts from Periyar university and if you could provide some info, it would be great!

Rob@777

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All,

Did any one get transcript from Bharathiar (Graduation BSc computer science)and Periyar University (MSc Computer Science )? I'm not in India, anyone knows any reliable agency who can get transcript from these Universities.

Also, for Bharathiar University, I don't have semester wise mark-sheet for my graduation, only consolidated mark-sheet I have, is individual mark-sheet mandatory to get ECA from WES Canada?

Thanks.
Do we need to submit semester wise mark sheets, do you have any updates on the same...

sutish.s48

Mar 1, 2022
Hi All,

Thanks.
Contact MailTranscripts, they are one of the oldest and best service providers in India. I got my transcripts recently done for Bharathiar university through them and I received the transcript in 20 days. Individual marksheets are not mandatory, you can apply through them with your consolidated marksheet. My experience with MailTranscripts was AMAZING. Everything was intimated to me on time and I got the transcript before the expected time. Since you require transcript from 2 universities, go through MailTranscripts, they will guide you right and they will be the right people to help you. I am sharing their details. Website: mailtranscripts.com
Contact no: 7045501204, 7304847371