16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
Mumay1829 said:
hey bradders, when did CIO received your application?? as mine sent Sept 7 and received sept 11...
I sent mine away on the 10th of September, and it arrived on the 13th.

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bradders said:
I sent mine away on the 10th of September, and it arrived on the 13th.
Hi,
I carelessly forgot to include my Canadian Visa (WP) in my application but my cc was charged yesterday (Oct. 23rd). No AOR yet.
(I mailed my WP to CIC but they returned it to me.)

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
jbtoki said:
Hi,
I carelessly forgot to include my Canadian Visa (WP) in my application but my cc was charged yesterday (Oct. 23rd). No AOR yet.
Good to hear that you were charged, AOR must be on its way! What was their reason for sending your work permit back to you? Did you not include your file number? Maybe sending it is just as an assurance, being that they can easily get proof of you having a work permit, being that they issue the things!

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
jbtoki said:
Hi,
bradders said:
Good to hear that you were charged, AOR must be on its way! What was their reason for sending your work permit back to you? Did you not include your file number? Maybe sending it is just as an assurance, being that they can easily get proof of you having a work permit, being that they issue the things!
hey guys, i had sent my WP last time with the cover letter and client # written in the envelop so that they can include it to my application. I just dont know if they include it as they received it 2 weeks back. Or they might send it back as well. hope not

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
Mumay1829 said:
hey guys, i had sent my WP last time with the cover letter and client # written in the envelop so that they can include it to my application. I just dont know if they include it as they received it 2 weeks back. Or they might send it back as well. hope not
I did the same with my police certificate. I didn't have it when I applied, so I sent it last week along with a covering letter stating my name, dob, client ID etc. They'll just add extra things to your file once they arrive.

Educhinbo

Jun 15, 2012
hi guys,

I have a question - i am debating on which category to apply for PR on: CEC or provincial nominee. Which program is faster?

Under provincial nominee, what stream line have you guys applied under? international graduate or family or skilled or semi-skilled worker?

is the skilled worker the same as federal skilled worker program which the canadian govt is eliminating for PR purposes?

your inputs will be appreciated

Chinbo

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bradders said:
I did the same with my police certificate. I didn't have it when I applied, so I sent it last week along with a covering letter stating my name, dob, client ID etc. They'll just add extra things to your file once they arrive.

Hi bradders and Mumay1829,

I mailed my WP with a cover letter on Sep. 27th via snail mail and it reached to the office on Oct. 1st (they also returned me an envelope which I used and it has a received date on it). The letter from the office says,

3 October, 2012

"The attached documents was received by our office. Presently, we have no new record of our office having received your application."

"Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form."

" Please do not return this document to our office unless accompanied by a complete submission. Incomplete applications will be returned."

I included a client # on my WP since I do not have any file # for PR application. Apparently, however, it did not work in my case.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
jbtoki said:
Hi bradders and Mumay1829,

I mailed my WP with a cover letter on Sep. 27th via snail mail and it reached to the office on Oct. 1st (they also returned me an envelope which I used and it has a received date on it). The letter from the office says,

3 October, 2012

"The attached documents was received by our office. Presently, we have no new record of our office having received your application."

"Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form."

" Please do not return this document to our office unless accompanied by a complete submission. Incomplete applications will be returned."

I included a client # on my WP since I do not have any file # for PR application. Apparently, however, it did not work in my case.
So i guess they dont need it or maybe you ended up sending it without the cover letter. You should include the cover letter stating why its not included in your application. As mine has sent with the cover letter with the explanation along with the client # and nomination # on it.

anyway you already got charged yesterday so lets see how it goes. You may get your AOR/MR after this week or next week. just update us.

Everything will be went well to all of us.

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumay1829 said:
So i guess they dont need it or maybe you ended up sending it without the cover letter. You should include the cover letter stating why its not included in your application. As mine has sent with the cover letter with the explanation along with the client # and nomination # on it.

anyway you already got charged yesterday so lets see how it goes. You may get your AOR/MR after this week or next week. just update us.

Everything will be went well to all of us.
I can't say any positive things yet since I just got my cc charged. But it seems sending application without Canadian Visa would not be a big problem. I did enclose a cover letter stating everything, my personal info, passport #, nomination number, client #, excuses, etc, etc. They just do not want to hold any additional documents without their recognition. Anyway, I hope you feel relieved from my experience.

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
jbtoki said:
I can't say any positive things yet since I just got my cc charged. But it seems sending application without Canadian Visa would not be a big problem. I did enclose a cover letter stating everything, my personal info, passport #, nomination number, client #, excuses, etc, etc. They just do not want to hold any additional documents without their recognition. Anyway, I hope you feel relieved from my experience.
Weird how they claimed to have no record of your application, despite you giving your client ID number, and then they subsequently processed your record shortly after!

Oh well, the fact that they've charged your card is a good thing, and worst comes to worst, they'll just ask for the work permit again.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
bradders said:
Weird how they claimed to have no record of your application, despite you giving your client ID number, and then they subsequently processed your record shortly after!

Oh well, the fact that they've charged your card is a good thing, and worst comes to worst, they'll just ask for the work permit again.
I was just wondering that if they charge your cc is that means that your documents are completed or once you have received your AOR? What if your documents are not completed and they charged your cc what is going to happen?

bradders

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept 2012
Nomination.....
23rd Aug 2012
AOR Received.
4th Nov 2012
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2012
Passport Req..
20th March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27th March 2013
LANDED..........
6th April 2013
Mumay1829 said:
I was just wondering that if they charge your cc is that means that your documents are completed or once you have received your AOR? What if your documents are not completed and they charged your cc what is going to happen?
I wondered this too. Whether they charged you first, and then processed your papers afterwards. So simply getting your credit card charged might not indicate that your file has been checked and processed. I imagine, for most cases, it does but you never know!

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bradders said:
I wondered this too. Whether they charged you first, and then processed your papers afterwards. So simply getting your credit card charged might not indicate that your file has been checked and processed. I imagine, for most cases, it does but you never know!
I agreed with you. That is why I stated "I can't say any positive things". :)

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
hello guys i got my cc charged yesterday (Oct 24) and posted today (Oct 25) :) ... can't wait to get my AOR.. hopefully next week...

jbtoki

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumay1829 said:
hello guys i got my cc charged yesterday (Oct 24) and posted today (Oct 25) :) ... can't wait to get my AOR.. hopefully next week...
Glad to hear it! Hope the processing speed is getting back to normal. :)