Med's Done....
04-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-28-2013
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
MR on Dec. 3 and MR done Dec. 4. Now have to wait again.....

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
sarayu said:
Hi pangandoy,

I just looked at your time line on Oct spread sheet and noticed that CIO not yet en-cashed your draft/credit card. There are two applicants (one is on 18 Oct and another is on 31 Oct) who's fees have been en-cashed.

Have you included your actual birth certificate, which you got at the time of your birth?

Have you included your fees in Canadian currency or any other currency? Just double check the check list so that you will know just in case if you made any mistake or missed to attach any document.

The probability of misplacing your application at CIO is very less, because I believe they have proper processes to keep each and every application at appropriate location.

In case if your application is NOT complete, it takes about 2 weeks to receive your package at your address. CIO has returned my application two times it took 2 weeks.

Still, I hope you get your AOR as it's not even two months from the date your application was received at CIO. All the best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Hi sarayu,

Sorry, that happened to you.

Yes, I included my live birth in my application. I checked the photocopy of my demand draft (DD) and it's in Canadian, "Receiver General for Canada"; "CAD550"; there are two signatories of the bank's two officers on the DD. Their bank partner is Nova Scotia Bank.

I don't have a representative, there is one form that I did not include "Use of Representative" or "IMM 5476". Because, the checklist says, ".....include this form (IMM5476) if you have a paid or unpaid representative". Please tell me they don't need that form....

If there is no need for me to include the form "IMM 5476", and if my application is incomplete. I couldn't think of anything I have omitted or specifics I may have missed out when filling in the forms, and documents I may have not included. There might be, but I have no idea what or where I made a mistake when preparing my application. In fact, I checked and rechecked my application for 2 days before I submitted it on 6 October 2012.

In case my application is returned, I hope it will be delivered asap. So that I can resubmit it to CIO before the year ends.

I hope so too, sarayu. On 11 December, next week it'll be 2 mos. already. I don't know what else to do if still no AOR after next week.

Thanks.

-pangandoy

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
lahorimunda said:
If that is the case then how come some people have issues getting emails. I have read on this forum that people did not get AOR email but got MR and found out that their AOR was sent to the wrong address by CIC.

I hope that they do the scan thing. I will find out for sure. Thanks for the information.
Purpose of barcoded form is to reduce processing time and increase accuracy. Barcode will transmit all your form inputs into their system.

mcsvizag

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
Purpose of barcoded form is to reduce processing time and increase accuracy. Barcode will transmit all your form inputs into their system.
Hi TRUONGAN,

Have you done your medicals, what about your dependents...Is it CIC/Visa office will shows on ecas, when principle applicant finish medicals or everyone in application has to finish.
my dependents in India so. i m waiting for my MR.... hopefully soon.. ALL the best for all.. :) :) :)

Thanks
mcsvizag

mcsvizag

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God Is One said:
No MR for me dont know what is going......

Hi Friends,

I received MR from CIO just before, anyone got same like me from CIO...
All the best for who waiting for AOR and MR... hope you will hear soon...

Thanks
mcsvizag

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Thanks God I got my AOR last night, now i should wait for second file no from VO and then Med request

please update my time line

Bank Draft Encashed: Nov 20th

AOR: Dec 5th

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Got the magic email today at around 6:00pm today. Confirmation of application. They have said that my application will be transferred to a visa office for processing but did not mention the visa office. I have stated CPP-O as the office so I believe that my application will be sent there.

Looking at my timeline it took me the max time to get an AOR so far. I hope the rest of the process go much smoother.

Congratulations to everyone who got their AORs and MRs.

I have updated the sheet as well according to the current information. If anyone would like any changes or addition to the sheet please do let me know.

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
Looks like I'm the only one left waiting for AOR.

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
lahorimunda said:
Do you know if your PF or CC was encashed/charged?
@lahorimunda

I don't have any information as to the status of my demand draft (DD). I went to the bank already, the officer in-charged told me that they can verify if it has been encashed after 4 weeks. I had requested them before to check on it, but that same bank officer refused, because according to him there's no way they can do that.

After giving the bank a second call and asked, why your bank cannot check on the status of the DD you issued while all others can.

That's the story.... So, another wait for the bank's verification of the DD.

Thanks.
-pangandoy

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
pangandoy said:
@ lahorimunda

I don't have any information as to the status of my demand draft (DD). I went to the bank already, the officer in-charged told me that they can verify if it has been encashed after 4 weeks. I had requested them before to check on it, but that same bank officer refused, because according to him there's no way they can do that.

After giving the bank a second call and asked, why your bank cannot check on the status of the DD you issued while all others can.

That's the story.... So, another wait for the bank's verification of the DD.

Thanks.
-pangandoy

just out of curiosity what bank is it? TD Bank can track their DD almost instantly in their system and is very helpful.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
TRUONGAN said:
just out of curiosity what bank is it? TD Bank can track their DD almost instantly in their system and is very helpful.
Hi TRUONGAN,

Mine is a TD bank draft. Can I check the status of it online? Or do I have to call the TD customer service to know the status? Any way, I still have long time for that to happen, but just curious to know the process.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
hi Sarayu, you can check the status either by visiting your local branch or can call the customer service. i checked twice with them.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
jagga said:
hi Sarayu, you can check the status either by visiting your local branch or can call the customer service. i checked twice with them.
Thanks jagga for your response. I am located in the USA and there is no TD branch in the location where I am located. The best way is customer service.

Thanks,
Sarayu.