09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
23 February 2013; In Process : 16 April,2013; RRPF paid : 23 Arpil,2013.
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
Thanks Taymos !!!

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
Hello everyone,

Im still waiting for passport request :( .. I hope it wont take too long...

Cheers,

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
sarayu said:
Hey tam_ngo,

I am sorry, I missed your post. Good to see your progress after a long time. I am just curious to know why it took so long in your case being an in Canada applicant? Any idea?

Track sheet has been updated.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
It's ok buddy,

It took me longer because they sent my application to wrong visa office, I had to me make request to transfer it back to Canada

vishnuhari

May 22, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
01-04-2013
AOR Received.
04-06-2013
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18 2013
deepharman said:
Hey Vishnuhari,

Do not worry, After your medicals they will review your file and will ask for your's PCC, They requested mine RCMP finger prints and started reviewing my file on the same day according to my GCMS notes. I am pretty much sure that It will be CIO who will be requesting PCC from you. Just have your PCC handy, Good news is on its way to you. They gave me 2 months to submit it, As soon you will submit, Your file will be in process as it happened in my case.

Harman
Thanks bud I appreciate it I already have my PCC ready to submit any time

luis4ever

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
23 April 2013
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
Garry2008 said:
Did you submit you RPRF along with your application ??
Hey Garry2008, I submited the RPRF 3 months ago when they asked me to do it.. after that, no more news :( still waiting for any kind of reply... the VO acknowledged that they got the documents and the payment but no updates after that... my ecas is still on "application received" , im waiting for at least "in process" status change :(

Cheers,

deepharman

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
Nomination.....
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
06-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Garry2008 said:
10 days ago on July 15, 2013.still waiting for any progress
Hey Garry,

All of the people I am aware of they got DM or PPR within less than 2 months from the In Process date.

Good Luck for your PPR, I hope you do not get DM like me.

Harman

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
27-01-2013 ( In New Delhi)
Med's Done....
29-01-2013 (In New Delhi), Ecas: Meds received by CIO on 25, July 2013. "In Process" on 25th July 2013.
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
PR landing not yet. (Already in Canada)
Hello My Fellow Applicants,

I am writing today almost after two and a half months. I was extremely frustrated and angry about my situation, I am sure some of you are on the same boat as me but I guess my tolerance level is low.

I am sharing my experience so that no one has to go through, what I have been through.
I am an In Canada Applicant. I chose New Delhi as my Visa Office for faster Processing ( biggest blunder I did). Medical examination was conducted in New Delhi on 29, Jan 2013. Since then, there was no update on Ecas saying Application received on 26, Nov 2012. Repeatedly, Contacting CIO and Ottawa and after filing a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner, I got to know from CIO that My file was never sent to New Delhi and It will be processed in Ottawa. So, now my medical result is at New Delhi High Commission and file is in Canada.

July 26
My ecas has been changed after 6 months to just Medical results are received (It took them 6 months to transfer a piece of paper from New Delhi to Canada)
Sarayu, Kindly update the sheet Please. I have no Idea how long its gonna take more so far it has been a rough ride.

Thank You and Good Luck to all of you.

coshx

May 8, 2013
EssP said:

I am writing today almost after two and a half months. I was extremely frustrated and angry about my situation, I am sure some of you are on the same boat as me but I guess my tolerance level is low.

I am sharing my experience so that no one has to go through, what I have been through.
I am an In Canada Applicant. I chose New Delhi as my Visa Office for faster Processing ( biggest blunder I did). Medical examination was conducted in New Delhi on 29, Jan 2013. Since then, there was no update on Ecas saying Application received on 26, Nov 2012. Repeatedly, Contacting CIO and Ottawa and after filing a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner, I got to know from CIO that My file was never sent to New Delhi and It will be processed in Ottawa. So, now my medical result is at New Delhi High Commission and file is in Canada.

July 26
My ecas has been changed after 6 months to just Medical results are received (It took them 6 months to transfer a piece of paper from New Delhi to Canada)
Sarayu, Kindly update the sheet Please. I have no Idea how long its gonna take more so far it has been a rough ride.

Why do you trouble yourself over nothing? All these pieces of information are online in CIC database. Whether the medical is done in India, France & Canada, the result will be in the database. It's left for the officer to reconcile it. Have you ever thought about Canadian applicants whose spouses are in India or other countries, who do their medical outside Canada? Have you thought about how their medical is reconciled?
My question for you:
(1). When you were issued AOR & Medical Form, where was it sent from? CIO, CPP or NDVO? Did you receive a separate AOR from NDVO?
(2). Why would you go to India to do your medical examination?

From my experience with CIC, when medicals are done in any particular country, they send the result to the designated CIC Health Analysis Visa Office. If NDVO serves as it, then it is sent there.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
EssP said:

July 26

Hi EssP,

I can understand your frustration but transferring information from one VO to another was never easy I believe. But as coshx said, they must be having an internal system where they can update at one place and will gets updated everywhere right? It makes sense to me but not very sure how the system is.

Anyway, your waiting and bad time has finished. And I hope that from this point forward your file will move fast as you are an in Canada applicant.

Suggestion to you: Just be ready with your PCC just in case if you did not submit already.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29-01-2013 (In New Delhi), Ecas: Meds received by CIO on 25, July 2013. "In Process" on 25th July 2013.
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
coshx said:
Why do you trouble yourself over nothing? All these pieces of information are online in CIC database. Whether the medical is done in India, France & Canada, the result will be in the database. It's left for the officer to reconcile it. Have you ever thought about Canadian applicants whose spouses are in India or other countries, who do their medical outside Canada? Have you thought about how their medical is reconciled?
My question for you:
(1). When you were issued AOR & Medical Form, where was it sent from? CIO, CPP or NDVO? Did you receive a separate AOR from NDVO?

From my experience with CIC, when medicals are done in any particular country, they send the result to the designated CIC Health Analysis Visa Office. If NDVO serves as it, then it is sent there.

Hello Coshx,

I do not know how their system works, All I know I have waited for 6 months for a piece of paper to get transferred from New Delhi Medical Office to CIO.

Answer to your Questions:
1. AOR and Medical Examination was send through Email from CIO. I did not receive any acknowledgement from NDVO. However, AOR from CIO clearly mentioned that " Your application will be forwarded to a Visa Office for further processing". Any further correspondence should be sent to the Visa Office as indicated on your application, I was under the impression that I had selected NDVO on my application so, It has already been transferred.

2. I did not go to India just for My Medical Exam. I went to see my family and received the Med request, so I thought Since I am here lets do the exam here for faster processing Like I said I was under the impression that My file is going to be processed at NDVO.

Thank You :)

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
sarayu said:
Hi EssP,

I can understand your frustration but transferring information from one VO to another was never easy I believe. But as coshx said, they must be having an internal system where they can update at one place and will gets updated everywhere right? It makes sense to me but not very sure how the system is.

Anyway, your waiting and bad time has finished. And I hope that from this point forward your file will move fast as you are an in Canada applicant.

Suggestion to you: Just be ready with your PCC just in case if you did not submit already.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,

How have you been?? How is you case coming along?

All this time I have been proactive about my case. I think, this is my destiny. My PCC and RPRF have already been sent.
CIO sent me en email on 25 July that " Your file has been transferred to CPP- Ottawa for further review".

It is hard to digest when I see In Canada applicant being completed in 6 to 7 months from the day you file your PNP.
I know so many applicants in Canada, who got their PPR in 2 months for their Medical.
Anyways, every case is different.

Thank You,

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
coshx said:
My question for you:

Hello Coshx,

I do not know how their system works, All I know I have waited for 6 months for a piece of paper to get transferred from New Delhi Medical Office to CIO.

Answer to your Questions:
1. AOR and Medical Examination was send through Email from CIO. I did not receive any acknowledgement from NDVO. However, AOR from CIO clearly mentioned that " Your application will be forwarded to a Visa Office for further processing". Any further correspondence should be sent to the Visa Office as indicated on your application, I was under the impression that I had selected NDVO on my application so, It has already been transferred.

2. I did not go to India just for My Medical Exam. I went to see my family and received the Med request, so I thought Since I am here lets do the exam here for faster processing Like I said I was under the impression that My file is going to be processed at NDVO.

Thank You Smiley

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
sarayu said:
Hi EssP,

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Sarayu,

Kindly update the track sheet with RPRF fee requested on 25 July and I paid on 23 July, 2013.

Thanks,

goldiee

Jul 26, 2013
hello frnds......
plzzz help me..... me from india....

application on 14 feb. 2012
approval on 25 july 2012
sponser :- my sister in law
got letter frm. delhi embassy on 10 nov.2012 to wait for six months.not to contact embassy for six months ....but now 8 months have been cross but not got any responce frm delhi embassy.......

plzzzz help us what can i do.....