May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how long does it take for the GCMS notes to come? 30working days? or including non working days aswell?

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
lucas52 said:
I receive GCMS notes created by 30th nov.

criminality pass
eligibility pass
med pass
seciurity not started

transferred file to cpp ottawa on 30th october
I think your case is complete. Security only applies to a certain #s of individuals who had background in military or from Middle East.

Next is to wait for PPR which will be done once the visa quota becomes available.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
stone8198 said:
how long does it take for the GCMS notes to come? 30working days? or including non working days aswell?
About 3 weeks for me. 15 working days

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
TRUONGAN said:
About 3 weeks for me. 15 working days
at the beginning of 2013 we should get lots of ppprrsss

lucas52

Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Nomination.....
31-05-2012
AOR Received.
29-08-2012 2nd AOR: 04-09-2012
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012 Med sent on 21-09-2012, ecas update 'med received' on 17-10-2012
Interview........
Ecas 'In Process' on 18-10-2012, 'DM' on 4-4-2013
Passport Req..
08-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013
stone8198 said:
i applied exactly a month ago nov 20

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
Security only applies to a certain #s of individuals who had background in military or from Middle East.
Don't make up information based on your limited knowledge!

I am from the middle east and they are not going to do security check on me because I have been in the country before I was 18 years old.

Security checks are not only done on people from the middle east, they're done where applicable based on the nationality act, and that nationality act includes lot of countries!

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Don't make up information based on your limited knowledge!

I am from the middle east and they are not going to do security check on me because I have been in the country before I was 18 years old.

Security checks are not only done on people from the middle east, they're done where applicable based on the nationality act, and that nationality act includes lot of countries!
Sorry but you are mistaken.

If you come to Canada before your 18th birthday, you do not have to submit police clearance from any other country, which serves as criminal clearance. You are talking about criminal check, which you may get through easily. This check is totally different from Security clearance which prevent people with terrorism background or may be a public threat from entering Canada. And yes, I affirm again there are some nationalities that very likely must be screened for security, Middle East is one hot region that the Western countries are very cautious to check admissibility on this ground, whether you like it or not, accept it or not, feel pissed or not, they DO SCREEN YOUR PEOPLE.

Nobody can tell if you have to go through Security check, that is based on the info you provide on your application and at the discretion of VO. How do you find out you didn't have to go thru Security check? thru GCMS? LOL! I am telling you: the only way you know for sure if you are going thru Security check is to send a formal request to CSIS (Canadian version of CIA) and ask them to confirm if CIC has requested any Security clearance under your name. And the Director of this department will respond to you formally if you are being investigated or not. CIC will not disclose any info on whether or not they run this check, or how, publicly or even on GCMS. This is considered national top secret. CSIS only says "yes" or "no", even VO doesn't know why they should refuse you on this ground.

Nobody here is knowledgable enough to make any claim on how the process goes. But if you research throughout forum, you gain your knowledge from others' experiences.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:

If you come to Canada before your 18th birthday, you do not have to submit police clearance from any other country, which serves as criminal clearance. You are talking about criminal check, which you may get through easily. This check is totally different from Security clearance which prevent people with terrorism background or may be a public threat from entering Canada. And yes, I affirm again there are some nationalities that very likely must be screened for security, Middle East is one hot region that the Western countries are very cautious to check admissibility on this ground, whether you like it or not, accept it or not, feel pissed or not, they DO SCREEN YOUR PEOPLE.

Nobody can tell if you have to go through Security check, that is based on the info you provide on your application and at the discretion of VO. How do you find out you didn't have to go thru Security check? thru GCMS? LOL!

Nobody here is knowledgable enough to make any claim on how the process goes. But if you research throughout forum, you gain your knowledge from others' experiences.
The only thing that pisses off is how ignorant people try to sound knowledgeable. How can you be a public threat from entering Canada when you are already in Canada? The more you make up information the more ignorant you sound, probably you should have stayed 15 hours a day researching the forum instead of only 10. They do screen everyone not only "my people". It's funny how you have immigration application pending and you started discriminating already, I am wondering what's gonna happen when you get the citizenship, wild guess you'll begin telling people to go back to their home countries?

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
The only thing that pisses off is how ignorant people try to sound knowledgeable. How can you be a public threat from entering Canada when you are already in Canada? The more you make up information the more ignorant you sound, probably you should have stayed 15 hours a day researching the forum instead of only 10. They do screen everyone not only "my people". It's funny how you have immigration application pending and you started discriminating already, I am wondering what's gonna happen when you get the citizenship, wild guess you'll begin telling people to go back to their home countries?
By the way, I got my PR a long time ago. The tracking you see, is not for me :) Look at the number of posts I had
They screen everyone for criminality but only some for security gentleman. And i dont know how you come up with what so-called "Nationalities Act"

the only way you know for sure if you are going thru Security check is to send a formal request to CSIS (Canadian version of CIA) and ask them to confirm if CIC has requested any Security clearance under your name. And the Director of this department will respond to you formally if you are being investigated or not. CIC will not disclose any info on whether or not they run this check, or how, publicly or even on GCMS. This is considered national top secret. CSIS only says "yes" or "no", even VO doesn't know why they should refuse you on this ground.

Go google "Security check" and CSIS and keep your mouth closed for a bit to think :) You need more luck to get there. You are in middle of nowhere but I've been thru everything already

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:

I am telling you: the only way you know for sure if you are going thru Security check is to send a formal request to CSIS (Canadian version of CIA) and ask them to confirm if CIC has requested any Security clearance under your name. And the Director of this department will respond to you formally if you are being investigated or not. CIC will not disclose any info on whether or not they run this check, or how, publicly or even on GCMS. This is considered national top secret. CSIS only says "yes" or "no", even VO doesn't know why they should refuse you on this ground.

Canadian version of CIA huh? you don't even know what CSIS stands for and you act like you've been around for a while! They CAN'T perform security clearance without asking you for specific information like your old passport number for example, of course you'll know if they are performing security clearance on you because they can't obtain all the information solely! nobody here is knowledgeable enough to make any claim, but you sir definitely belong on the bottom half of the list in terms of "knowledge"

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Canadian version of CIA huh? you don't even know what CSIS stands for and you act like you've been around for a while! They CAN'T perform security clearance without asking you for specific information like your old passport number for example, of course you'll know if they are performing security clearance on you because they can't obtain all the information solely! nobody here is knowledgeable enough to make any claim, but you sir definitely belong to the bottom half of the list in terms of "knowledge"
Really? Lol. Good luck then. Good luck in spelling out CSIS.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
By the way, I got my PR a long time ago. The tracking you see, is not for me :) Look at the number of posts I had
They screen everyone for criminality but only some for security gentleman. And i dont know how you come up with what so-called "Nationalities Act"

the only way you know for sure if you are going thru Security check is to send a formal request to CSIS (Canadian version of CIA) and ask them to confirm if CIC has requested any Security clearance under your name. And the Director of this department will respond to you formally if you are being investigated or not. CIC will not disclose any info on whether or not they run this check, or how, publicly or even on GCMS. This is considered national top secret. CSIS only says "yes" or "no", even VO doesn't know why they should refuse you on this ground.

Go google "Security check" and CSIS and keep your mouth closed for a bit to think :) You need more luck to get there. You are in middle of nowhere but I've been thru everything already
the so-called "Nationality Act" is the act where security clearances have to be performed on certain individuals based on their nationalities as part of the application process.

Well you should've googled them before embarrassing yourself Mr. I've been through everything.

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
ronaldo, how's your status? in process?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I reported TRUONGAN to the moderator. There is no one in this forum that pledged the allegiance to the Canadian flag more than me and TRUONGAN is discriminating and stereotyping, where? in Canada, the nation of immigrants!