+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking June 2015 Citizenship Application - Please Share your Timeline

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
dexter1975 said:
Hi fellow June applicants! Finally i received my test invite scheduled for January 4, 2016.
Time to prepare for the test. One month notice. Thanks God, am getting closer
to the finish line of this long journey to citizenship.

God bless us all.
Congratulations on the progress in your application. We seems to have some form of similarities in timeline although mine was received earlier. Am also a Winnipeg applicants. Wishing you all the best on your test next year and hopefully mine is also on it way.

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Folks

Just checked my ECAS and I see the "Decision Made" - I am from Calgary and June Family applicant.
Any idea what's next? and how long is the wait?
==

Below is my time line

App sent - 5 June 2015 (from UPS)
Received: 8 June
AOR - 27 July
In-process: 25 Aug
Test: 12 Nov
Decision Made: 27 Nov
Oath: ?????

Hope everyone gets the test and oath...!

All the best
m

kkmmaa

Jul 16, 2012
applicant361 said:
kkmmaa and BigO from ottawa, have your status changed to DM? thanks!
Just checked the status! Guess what? "Decision Made" for both me and my wife. Cheers! all. Thanks to the forum, really helped!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
kkmmaa said:
Just checked the status! Guess what? "Decision Made" for both me and my wife. Cheers! all. Thanks to the forum, really helped!
Congrats !!!, please share your time line and location. Hope you get Oath and become before year end, Cheers !!!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
malimm0a75 said:
Folks

Just checked my ECAS and I see the "Decision Made" - I am from Calgary and June Family applicant.
Any idea what's next? and how long is the wait?
==

Below is my time line

App sent - 5 June 2015 (from UPS)
Received: 8 June
AOR - 27 July
In-process: 25 Aug
Test: 12 Nov
Decision Made: 27 Nov
Oath: ?????

Hope everyone gets the test and oath...!

All the best
m
hi good luck i sent my application a month before you and my test was on nov 10th still status is in process . i will keep an eye on you lets see when you will get oath ..thanks good luck and congrats

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Hi All,

Just noticed my status changed to "Decision Made". Hopefully will get the invitation soon. :D

Wish all the best for everyone waiting.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
kannadiga said:
Hi All,

Just noticed my status changed to "Decision Made". Hopefully will get the invitation soon. :D

Wish all the best for everyone waiting.
Congratulations. By saying invitation do you mean test or oath?

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
Ojeola said:
Congratulations. By saying invitation do you mean test or oath?
I mean Oath invitation.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

The "Discover Canada" has not been updated after the recent federal election, if we have a question like how many electoral districts in Canada ? The answer is 308 (book) or 338 ? Thanks

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
jcyj said:
Hi Guys,

The "Discover Canada" has not been updated after the recent federal election, if we have a question like how many electoral districts in Canada ? The answer is 308 (book) or 338 ? Thanks
Memories both but as my experience i did it as 308 as the book says.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FAAMS said:
Memories both but as my experience i did it as 308 as the book says.
It's really a delimma, when I do Online quize, I saw often this question with both 308 and 338 in choice, If I select 308, it will say wrong. But at the beginning of study guide, it really says that All the citizenship test questions are based on the subject areas noted in the Citizenship Regulations, and all required information is provided in this study guide. According to this, I should select 308 as the book says!

Any comment for people who will do the test after Federal election ?

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
jcyj said:
It's really a delimma, when I do Online quize, I saw often this question with both 308 and 338 in choice, If I select 308, it will say wrong. But at the beginning of study guide, it really says that All the citizenship test questions are based on the subject areas noted in the Citizenship Regulations, and all required information is provided in this study guide. According to this, I should select 308 as the book says!

Any comment for people who will do the test after Federal election ?
This question was raised the day of the exam by one of the test takers. The officials said they were not sure if updates had been made to the exam(s), but they were sure some of the old info was still there, and that if you answered with either an old or a new answer they will consider either of them as right. I took my test on Nov 18th though, so you might want to clarify this the day of your exam in case things have changed since then.

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LostinCalgary said:
This question was raised the day of the exam by one of the test takers. The officials said they were not sure if updates had been made to the exam(s), but they were sure some of the old info was still there, and that if you answered with either an old or a new answer they will consider either of them as right. I took my test on Nov 18th though, so you might want to clarify this the day of your exam in case things have changed since then.
Thanks for the information, I will ask the agent when I take my exam next week.

Icebergmoma

Jul 14, 2015
I pass the test today and got a 20/20 ! Test was super easy and I finished after 2 minutes.

Interview went very well but I found during the time I was preparing for the interview that I made a mistake in my residency calculator. I said it to the interviewer (because I'm to honest to hide it) and she was sad to tell me that she had to emmit a full blow RQ on me.
The error made me go from 1095 physical to 1090.

Before judging me on my mistake and telling me that I should have waited more time, I applied on june 9th and by the time I applied I was trully convinced that I had all the mandatory days. If I was able to wait more time I would have wait.

Now I just need to assemble all my documents and ship it as soon as possible.

Will see!

Good luck to everyone getting the test soon :)