+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking information

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Hi
I applied in vfs office Jalandhar on 21st may .got message that a decision envelope has been dispatched from office on 29th may.
But still I haven't received any call from courier office.
I travelled twice to Canada last year and this year in January.
What are the chances of approval? I am so nervous.pls guide

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi
I applied in vfs office Jalandhar on 21st may .got message that a decision envelope has been dispatched from office on 29th may.
Nobody knows anybody's chances of approval. :)
Link your file online for the decision, Good Luck!

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Hi
I got my visa

H1629

Feb 25, 2019
Nobody knows anybody's chances of approval. :)
Link your file online for the decision, Good Luck!

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.
Hey I got visa

Devisfemi

Apr 22, 2019
How many month does it take in Nigeria after biometric for Canada to make decision???... since April5

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
How many month does it take in Nigeria after biometric for Canada to make decision???... since April5
The estimated timeframe for Nigeria is between the range of 35-40 days.

But still, it depends on the traffic/number of applications currently in process.

You will definitely get your decision soon. Just ensure to be checking your online account status and your email address too.