+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker and COPR

ArisDadi

Aug 19, 2020
Hey,

for my wife's sponsorship application, On the tracker, I have everything completed. I even have Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details (number, expiry date...).
However on the IRCC account, the application is still processing !

Which one is the accurate one ? and How much longer will it take to get the confirmation email ?

Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey,

for my wife's sponsorship application, On the tracker, I have everything completed. I even have Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details (number, expiry date...).
However on the IRCC account, the application is still processing !

Which one is the accurate one ? and How much longer will it take to get the confirmation email ?

Thanks.
What do you mean, which is the accurate one? The COPR number and expiry date info is a purely admin step internally, does not mean anything on its own, and certainly doesn't mean it's 'done.'

ArisDadi

Aug 19, 2020
What do you mean, which is the accurate one? The COPR number and expiry date info is a purely admin step internally, does not mean anything on its own, and certainly doesn't mean it's 'done.'
Thanks for the reply.

I didn't have the number before, just got it during the last tracker apdate.
Fot the accuracy, I'm mostly talking about Eligibility and Bakground verification (Completed on the tracker but still under process on IRCC account) which information is more accurate ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the reply.

I didn't have the number before, just got it during the last tracker apdate.
Fot the accuracy, I'm mostly talking about Eligibility and Bakground verification (Completed on the tracker but still under process on IRCC account) which information is more accurate ?
Since you haven't completed your file, the one that says still processing is more accurate. Obviously.

Papa3434

Sep 24, 2024
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some insights. My application received a ghost update on October 4th, with everything marked as completed, and the COPR status was updated. However, I still haven’t received the passport request since then.

For those who’ve been in a similar situation, how long did it take for your passport request to come through after COPR was reflected? Any experiences or advice would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!
October 2023 applicant spousal visa outland

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some insights. My application received a ghost update on October 4th, with everything marked as completed, and the COPR status was updated. However, I still haven’t received the passport request since then.

For those who’ve been in a similar situation, how long did it take for your passport request to come through after COPR was reflected? Any experiences or advice would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!
October 2023 applicant spousal visa outland
Responded to this before, COPR no. can show up on there fore some time before any further steps. You will hear good news soon, though.

Reactions: Papa3434

desi_geek

Aug 10, 2024
Hey guys I got an update on the tracker that relationship to spouse is earlier was showing as Spouse. But after the update on 4th it's showing as Others. What to do ? On top of that this situation between Canada and I dia back on the news. Will it delay the processing ? Should I use web form for telling them the tracker mistake ?

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hey guys I got an update on the tracker that relationship to spouse is earlier was showing as Spouse. But after the update on 4th it's showing as Others. What to do ? On top of that this situation between Canada and I dia back on the news. Will it delay the processing ? Should I use web form for telling them the tracker mistake ?
Check again today, if still incorrect, you might want to send a web form. If you are referring to this tracker: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login I believe I saw a link that you can report the incorrect information there