+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR paystubs

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
How many paystubs were we supposed to upload in TR to Pr application? I only had one. Job starting March 2021

Sunista

May 26, 2021
I have been working as a essential worker since nov 2018 and i worked each week different hours as iam a parttime employee for the store so how can i proof that i am eligible

Exkd

Jun 7, 2021
Hi there
I work as a non healthcare essential worker . I am also studying in a college and about to graduate in a couple of months. As the application for international graduates is already full how can i apply for my pr. I also have a credit in English here

a_vhora

Jul 16, 2019
hii.. i am amir vhora and I am appying for essential worker stream of TR to PR pathway. I have query regarding schedule 3 form in perticular section 5 where i have to show the job details. As i worked in 4 various places i have to write down all of them and the problem is that there is only 3 row over there. So, any suggestion for this problem???

thanks
Amir Vhora

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
I have a question guys. I applied under Essential Workers(Non-Healthcare). I have exactly 12 months of experience that I have attached which is not continuous. I worked Nov and Dec of 2019, then January, half of feb 2020. Then i got stuck in india for few months. I got back to work in Sept. worked sept, oct, nov, dec of 2020 then january, feb of 2021. in march I started a new job and worked march, april, may 2021. If I count my hours they are way more than 1560 but if i consider 30hours/week they are not enough.

Can somebody please help me out calculating my hours.

I applied in June and was working at the time but could not attach those paystubs as for some reason my employer was having difficulty finding them. Also in May I worked the whole month but only attached the paystubs of last two weeks of the month is that okay?

aerospace1365

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
The requirement for TR to PR is to have 1560 hours worked under any of the required streams. I don't believe you will qualify if the job started in March 2021. Please refer: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html
thank you for your response. I have a question. If the program was Open, Could I apply for it? Was it possible for the students who had job experience more than 1560hrs to apply for this program? for instance, for the coming stream, If I have valid status in Canada (study permit) and 1560 hrs job experience, can I apply for TR to PR program