+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tow mistakes ..Please help me out

Melwin

Jan 7, 2015
Hi All,
Please help me out .I made two mistakes while submitting the details in WES & submitted wrong information in academic request form.

1)While submitting the details in online I made a big mistake that I had given wrong date of birth ( only date changed) .Later I realized the mistake and dropped the mail in customer care.They reverted me that Wes will consider details in academic forms.However I had not submitted any certificates pertaining to date of birth .

2) In wes academic request form in place of "institution name " I had written college name instead of university name.

No I am totally worried about these issues.Can any one give me the suggestion?? Please....

How to sort out this issue

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Melwin said:
Hi All,
Please help me out .I made two mistakes while submitting the details in WES & submitted wrong information in academic request form.

1)While submitting the details in online I made a big mistake that I had given wrong date of birth ( only date changed) .Later I realized the mistake and dropped the mail in customer care.They reverted me that Wes will consider details in academic forms.However I had not submitted any certificates pertaining to date of birth .

2) In wes academic request form in place of "institution name " I had written college name instead of university name.

No I am totally worried about these issues.Can any one give me the suggestion?? Please....

How to sort out this issue
Call WES immediately and explain all this before evaluation starts......once evaluation done its very hard to get convince to WES.

And if you use the wrong date of birth report then it might get rejected when you submit it for immigration.

Melwin

Jan 7, 2015
But there is no contact number for WES..They are telling to send a mail for clarifications.Even-though they are not responding after sending the mails.

I am thinking to put my date of birth certificates & university name(it will already there in degree certificate) while sending the transcripts to wes .

This will work out???