+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa

Hasibullah

Jul 3, 2017
As I was a student in Czech Republic as a military pilot then I came back to my home country due to some troubles I came from Czech to my homeland and then I came back with Czechian visa to Austria and claimed asylum and after 2 months I refuse my asylum claim and come back to my homeland and Now I want to get a tourist visa of Canada so does it effect on my my visa application? will the Canada embassy know about my asylum claim in Austria. I had service passport with Czech visum and turkish visum but now I have regular passport which is empty . I have just exit stump from Austria to my homeland in my regular passport cuz when I traveled to austria i lost my service passport and for coming back to my country i used my regar passport.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Are you thinking of claiming asylum in Canada if you get you visa? Canada shares significant immigration and refugee information with other countries, so there is a good chance they will be able to identify your history through a name search. A failed refugee claim will probably have a significant negative impact as they feel the risk of you overstaying is high.

Reactions: Hasibullah

Hasibullah

Jul 3, 2017
Austria did not cancel my refugee status. After claiming asylum in Austria about 2 months later I decided to go back home.so I voluntarily come back to home country.

Hasibullah

Jul 3, 2017
I don't know to claim or no but I want to visit someone special over there but i am just worried if they cancel my visa application just for claiming asylum in Austria and i don't know that Austria would share my fingerprint with Canada or no ?

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
certainly they will refuse your visa application as u had refugee case and left voluntarily it's seem that you are not genuine refugee.

Hasibullah

Jul 3, 2017
but as I heard that euorodac or europe doesn't share refugees info with non euorpean countries. I think u r replying from ur own opinion which is far from fact.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Just an opinion, but by signing the application you are consenting to the release of relevant information, including information from Europe.