+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TODAY'S OATH CEREMONY.

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

today was a great day for me ,i was present at my oath ceremony in montreal at marriott hotel,325 persons of 68 countries were present.
i will never froget this day.
Thanks to all members of this forum for your help and wish you all good luck.

many thanks. ;)

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
mtl2014 said:
Hi all,

today was a great day for me ,i was present at my oath ceremony in montreal at marriott hotel,325 persons of 68 countries were present.
Thanks to all members of this forum for your help et wish you good luck.

many thanks. ;)
Congratulations! What was your timeline?

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrisinNS said:
Congratulations! What was your timeline?
application sent february 2012
processed march 2013
RQ september 2013
exam june 2014
oath october 2014

i asked maybe 8 times for ATIP report

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtl2014 said:
Hi all,

Thanks to all members of this forum for your help et wish you good luck.

many thanks. ;)
Congrats !!

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
mtl2014 said:
Hi all,

Thanks to all members of this forum for your help and wish you all good luck.

many thanks. ;)
Congratulations!!

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
mtl2014 said:
thx compatriot drea :-*
mtl2014 first of all congrats. I have a question how important is an oath letter for oath day. if someone looses it can he still attend oath or its like test if you loose test invite one cannot attend test.

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueshirt said:
mtl2014 first of all congrats. I have a question how important is an oath letter for oath day. if someone looses it can he still attend oath or its like test if you loose test invite one cannot attend test.
hi blueshirt,

thx.
on test day i saw a woman who looses her test letter and they let her pass the exam without pb because they had her name in the list and she has two identity cards with picture.so the same thing with oath if you loose the letter they will let you enter except if you dont carry with you the resident card (which is confiscated and they will ask you if you have another expired resident card)and 2 identity cards with picture and the landing paper and passport.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
Thanks for this useful info it makes sense. So can u tell us in detail each steps u did on oath day from start to end. Is it right after surrendering PR card a stamp is put on the landing paper. So we should not put the landjng paper in a transparency sheet. Hope we are not bothering your time of rejoice. pray for all of us to be a proud canadian one day

mtl2014 said:
hi blueshirt,

thx.
on test day i saw a woman who looses her test letter and they let her pass the exam without pb because they had her name in the list and she has two identity cards with picture.so the same thing with oath if you loose the letter they will let you enter except if you dont carry with you the resident card (which is confiscated and they will ask you if you have another expired resident card)and 2 identity cards with picture and the landing paper and passport.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
ITS SO FUNNY cic says that the process with RQ
are all in priority list and they are reviewed as they come , but its NOT TRUE......

FOR INSTANCE mtl2014'S PROCESS , as you can see submitted RQ in september of 2013. then mtl2014 took test in JUNE/2014 and 4 months later received oath. That means the RQ WAS SUBMITTED, AND ONCE THE TEST WAS DONE THEY REVIEWED IT IN 3 MONTHS and sent letter to oath.....

now I submitted my RQ FEB/2014. DID TEST IN MAY ....CALLED THEM NOW IN OCTOBER THEY SAID MY RQ IS IN QUEUE WAITING TO BE REVIEWED BY AN OFFICER..the agent said that after the test' NOBODY HAS EVER TOUCHED MY FILE..' MEANING AFTER TEST 6 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND NOBODY HAS EVER TOUCHED IT.......