+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines for Passport request after medical is done.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
kyogesh said:
On an average how long does it take to get the passport request after medical is done?
It depends on your application and other measures. But it's usually between 1 to 3 weeks.

Best of luck,

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
kyogesh said:
On an average how long does it take to get the passport request after medical is done?
for me and for many others it took 6 months. I hope you don't have wait so long.

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
krom2424 said:
for me and for many others it took 6 months. I hope you don't have wait so long.

Ooh Sorry to hear but am glad atleast everything turned out well. Not sure why it takes so long after they request medical.
For the batches that were requested medicals to be done before May 2014, seems they held back due to some decision making on
change of policies. Any way thanks for the reply.

arowberry

Nov 25, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
kyogesh said:
It typically takes 1 to 3 weeks, however between July and October this year, virtually no passport requests were made. The best murmur as to why, is that they stop requesting during that period to focus on processing student visas. Fortunately in the past 4-5 days they have started up again and seem to be catching up nicely.

Trackitt is an excellent website for estimating how long the various stages of the application process is going to take for you.
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
arowberry said:
It typically takes 1 to 3 weeks, however between July and October this year, virtually no passport requests were made. The best murmur as to why, is that they stop requesting during that period to focus on processing student visas. Fortunately in the past 4-5 days they have started up again and seem to be catching up nicely.

Trackitt is an excellent website for estimating how long the various stages of the application process is going to take for you.
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class
Thanks for the information and the link.

Banglar Bagh

Jul 22, 2015
Anybody from Bangladesh who sent re-medical at the time of June-July,2015......get Passport request? Please give a post here if u get PPR. I hv been waiting for my PPR after re-medical done at July.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
kyogesh said:
Ooh Sorry to hear but am glad atleast everything turned out well. Not sure why it takes so long after they request medical.
For the batches that were requested medicals to be done before May 2014, seems they held back due to some decision making on
change of policies. Any way thanks for the reply.
What is the change of policy? Is it anything serious?