+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIMELINE HSWP 2020 APPLICANTS

roye

Jan 13, 2021
September 2020 applicant here, still on process and waiting for positive result. Criminality passed, medical passed, security passed, employer reaching out to MP-done, employer requested docs- complied... ECAS- 4 year bachelor(Nursing), IELTS- 7.5.

While we congratulate those who sent their applications after 2020 and got their approvals, I cannot help but fathom why we are left behind and still waiting... Public policy for 2020 applicants didn't seem to help much. We are not spared from changing policies here and there. There is no immunity. It is sad for some, whose employers passed, employers who just got tired of waiting, employers changing their hearts to support the caregivers, and so many other situations that is putting the applicant to uncertainty...-we did not have immunity at all. Officers would refuse applications based on their judgment, some are compassionate enough to approve. For some it is just an application, to us, lies our future... our children's future. It is just so heartbreaking. How applications are being processed, when it should be first come first served?That is, what is FAIR, EQUAL, AND JUST.

This is so unjust.

My apology to vent it all out here. I know I am not alone in this battle. Please... I only need positive reactions. I hope for anyone who would attempt to bash my post, I would gladly appreciate if you spare me just this once.

Thank you and God Bless us all

Reactions: Bfrey

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
September 2020 applicant here, still on process and waiting for positive result. Criminality passed, medical passed, security passed, employer reaching out to MP-done, employer requested docs- complied... ECAS- 4 year bachelor(Nursing), IELTS- 7.5.

While we congratulate those who sent their applications after 2020 and got their approvals, I cannot help but fathom why we are left behind and still waiting... Public policy for 2020 applicants didn't seem to help much. We are not spared from changing policies here and there. There is no immunity. It is sad for some, whose employers passed, employers who just got tired of waiting, employers changing their hearts to support the caregivers, and so many other situations that is putting the applicant to uncertainty...-we did not have immunity at all. Officers would refuse applications based on their judgment, some are compassionate enough to approve. For some it is just an application, to us, lies our future... our children's future. It is just so heartbreaking. How applications are being processed, when it should be first come first served?That is, what is FAIR, EQUAL, AND JUST.

This is so unjust.

My apology to vent it all out here. I know I am not alone in this battle. Please... I only need positive reactions. I hope for anyone who would attempt to bash my post, I would gladly appreciate if you spare me just this once.

What is the time of your latest update?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

This is so unjust.

Have you ordered GCMS notes to know where you are in the application process?

I wish you the best and hope that you get your approval soon.

Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
What is the time of your latest update?

Additional documents and medical request November 30, 2022. Medical passed December 9, 2022.

Last update was May 24, 2023- Requested documents from employer NOA and explanation why they need a caregiver.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Have you ordered GCMS notes to know where you are in the application process?

I wish you the best and hope that you get your approval soon.
I did 3x already but didn't seem to show much. Nothing that I didn't know.

Thank you so much and wishing the same for you and everyone too.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

I.H

Jul 19, 2022

Additional documents and medical request November 30, 2022. Medical passed December 9, 2022.

Last update was May 24, 2023- Requested documents from employer NOA and explanation why they need a caregiver.
I think you will receive PPR soon

• Love

Bfrey

Jul 10, 2023
Hi Roye,

We have the same situation. Mine was October 2020. My family is in the Philippines. Lwt us hope that our PPR will come out this July 2023! Let us claim it. God bless us all:)

• Love

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
I think you will receive PPR soon

Omg! So I should also anticipate another ADR from IRCC such as NOA and the reason why my employer needs a caregiver I hope not :(

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye,

We have the same situation. Mine was October 2020. My family is in the Philippines. Lwt us hope that our PPR will come out this July 2023! Let us claim it. God bless us all:)
Thank you Bfrey❤ Praying sincerely for positive results on our applications

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Omg! So I should also anticipate another ADR from IRCC such as NOA and the reason why my employer needs a caregiver I hope not :(
Haert, make sure you connect with your employer. I only found out about the email they sent my employer, on my random calls with IRCC to check on my application. Then I notified my employer. At first, my employer couldn't even find the email and realized, it seems to be a junk mail. Good thing, I found out only few days it was received by my employer. As usual, deadlines are set on. I did not receive any email regarding that request, not even on my gckey account. So, if an employer would have missed a request while deadline is set on, then do the math.

But still, situations are different for everyone. Some gets ppr or eligibility letter after passing the medical. Lucky for them.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Haert, make sure you connect with your employer. I only found out about the email they sent my employer, on my random calls with IRCC to check on my application. Then I notified my employer. At first, my employer couldn't even find the email and realized, it seems to be a junk mail. Good thing, I found out only few days it was received by my employer. As usual, deadlines are set on. I did not receive any email regarding that request, not even on my gckey account. So, if an employer would have missed a request while deadline is set on, then do the math.

But still, situations are different for everyone. Some gets ppr or eligibility letter after passing the medical. Lucky for them.
Those who submitted NOA and letter stating Caregiver requirements, in the beginning, are not asked for such documents. that's why some are getting approvals right after medicals.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021

Thank you, Roye! Yes, I am regularly in contact with my employer. Her patience throughout this long wait ugh! is something that I should really be thankful for. So far there has been no further ADR apart from IRCC's last request wayback in Jan 2023.

I shall keep everyone posted for whatever. But as of now, addtl documents is showing as not applicable, has been the same for almost a month now. Fingers crossed, and fervently hoping for a miracle in the next days to come.

• Love

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Thank you, Roye! Yes, I am regularly in contact with my employer. Her patience throughout this long wait ugh! is something that I should really be thankful for. So far there has been no further ADR apart from IRCC's last request wayback in Jan 2023.

I shall keep everyone posted for whatever. But as of now, addtl documents is showing as not applicable, has been the same for almost a month now. Fingers crossed, and fervently hoping for a miracle in the next days to come.
Can u plz tell now your additional documents show not applicable
What was before not applicable plzz reply thanks

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Can u plz tell now your additional documents show not applicable
What was before not applicable plzz reply thanks

From "documents have been uploaded" (This was 5 months after I submitted all ADR) to "not applicable".