+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
So, as soon as I saw the messages, i immediately ran to the bank and though it was 3:30PM, but still the lady in the bank was kind enough and agreed to issue me a new DD of 57800/-. So, i took that and went to DTDC. They have a special service for passport called - PTP service. This service ensures hand to hand delivery of passports to the destination. He charged 260/- from Bangalore to Delhi for all 4 passports. So, it will reach tomorrow. So, really hope things go well in Delhi for me guys!! Pls pray for me.... I too pray for all others.

:)

-Vineet

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
SM, I think its been more than 6 weeks for you right and you haven't received the pps back? Same applies to rashpal, seems more time is required for stamping than we initially anticipated.

Any updates in your case status?

SM123 said:
Yes, they should! In the request letter by CHC, they would have mentioned all passports (Old & New) for all applicants. In my case, i had sent 4 passports as i had old passports as well for me and my wife.

Cheers,
S

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
So, as soon as I saw the messages, i immediately ran to the bank and though it was 3:30PM, but still the lady in the bank was kind enough and agreed to issue me a new DD of 57800/-. So, i took that and went to DTDC. They have a special service for passport called - PTP service. This service ensures hand to hand delivery of passports to the destination. He charged 260/- from Bangalore to Delhi for all 4 passports. So, it will reach tomorrow. So, really hope things go well in Delhi for me guys!! Pls pray for me.... I too pray for all others.

-Vineet
Hey Vineet
God bless you my dear friend. Dont worry. Everything will be fine.
Regards
Dipan

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Do they mention passports on acknowledgement/receipt provided?

vineethere said:

-Vineet

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Yes. The receipt he gave shows that the package has Passports. He has indicated that.

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Great Job vineet!!!! All the best.

-j

vineethere said:

-Vineet
vineethere said:
Yes. The receipt he gave shows that the package has Passports. He has indicated that.

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate all the support!

Only worried about the time they will take to return passports with stamping. As I said, now I also got a job in Toronto and I took special permission to come back to India for stamping. I have also attached the new employment docs now while sending and made a special request for expedite processing since I need to rush back and join the company. Hope they will look into my request.

Worried that if it takes 6-7 weeks, etc... then dont think any company will wait for me to come and join...

Anyway, right now.. PR is more important for me than job...

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
vineethere said:
Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate all the support!

Only worried about the time they will take to return passports with stamping. As I said, now I also got a job in Toronto and I took special permission to come back to India for stamping. I have also attached the new employment docs now while sending and made a special request for expedite processing since I need to rush back and join the company. Hope they will look into my request.

Worried that if it takes 6-7 weeks, etc... then dont think any company will wait for me to come and join...

Anyway, right now.. PR is more important for me than job...
Now, from hereon each day is going to be painful wait.... btw... similar to how we get PPR, MR mail within 5 days from eCas status change to "in process", any idea in how many days we receive passports from "In process" to "Decision made" status change??

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
What we need to send as a medical proof?

WE got 'Invoice Cum Receipt' from the Hospital (Max Panchsheel), one for each family member.
Do we need to send the same as a medical proof ? Can we send photocopy , or we need to send the orignal 'Invoice Cum Receipt' ?

Hospital staff told me that they will send the final MR to CHC.

Please advice

-j

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:

-Vineet
Dear Vineet,

Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
All the best.
Regards

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qajitender said:
What we need to send as a medical proof?

WE got 'Invoice Cum Receipt' from the Hospital (Max Panchsheel), one for each family member.
Do we need to send the same as a medical proof ? Can we send photocopy , or we need to send the orignal 'Invoice Cum Receipt' ?

Hospital staff told me that they will send the final MR to CHC.

Please advice

-j
Dear Bro,

No need of sending anything to VO concerning medicals, The Doctor will take care sending your medical reports to VO directly. Even if still you want then send a copy of the acknowledgment of the medicals.

Regards

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
vgul said:
Dear Bro,

No need of sending anything to VO concerning medicals, The Doctor will take care sending your medical reports to VO directly. Even if still you want then send a copy of the acknowledgment of the medicals.

Regards
Thanks Brother Vigul!!!!

Can you please share the source here?

-j

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
Couldn't resist sharing

New HR Policy,

Dress Code:
1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Leave:

We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Casual leave:

Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.

Bathroom Breaks:

Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Lunch Break:

* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
* Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience.

Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

The HR