+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
hey guys today i checked my visa case status of visadropbox.com it said

Your Visa Application/Passport has been processed and has arrived at the our Gerrys/Fedex office, please come and collect it. Remember to bring your original receipt and photocopy of NIC

they didnt called n i saw it late tym was over wat wil it b me v confused :s
today my bday to i hope it is a gud news not bad:(
our passports bak lets pray its wid a gud news plzzzzzz all pray

abro

May 28, 2009
best of luck manofarooq......
@soccer guy
bro which uni/prog u r applying for?
can u plz tell me ur email id so tht v can share our ideas

abro

May 28, 2009
and hey soccer guy dun send them copy of acceptance letter read this...
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/study-etudie/visa.aspx?lang=eng
Please note that an application for a Study Permit must include an original letter of acceptance from a Canadian Educational Institution. The application will be returned as incomplete if the original letter of acceptance is not submitted.

Soccer guy

Sep 8, 2009
i dont know abt the acceptance letter i have argued so much with the lady who deals with internation admissions but she has no other answer than no for sending the letter of acceptance through anyother thing than regular mail! no dhl no fedex nothin! not even registered post! & in pakistan post you cant ever track where your letter is! i would just send their email attachments with the application to CHC thas all wht i can do.

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
guys thnx for ur concern
well i n my husband got our passprt but there is nothin on it
no visa no rejection nothin on it
just a stamp of isbad wid my file no n visa type
they havnt sent my husbands orginal bcom degree as well
in end of june they sent a letter to my husband dat da degree is fruad give a verification its not he had sent it they recieved it on 6 july after dat now v got our passport on 9 th sept with nohtin no letter nothin dunno wat to do now need help wat to do :':)(
fedex said to email dem n ask don dat
plzz guys pray for me :'( its v confusing now

kista

Aug 24, 2009
STRANGE!
0512086000. Try this no.
You may also try this 0512279112 (always busy from my exprience)
See carefully if they have underlined/highlighted something or any other mark. I didn't submit police certificate 1st time and they underlined "submit all of the following".

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
i have mailed dem
n ther is no marking newhere
our forms r not there
just our documents photcopy n orginal :(
kyaa karon yar dunno degree bhi un k pass hia orginal bcom ki meray husband ki n uska orginal verification letter from ku baqi dcuments are bak

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
did neone had or heard f ne thing like mine nothin no visa no rejection mo medical n just a stamp on visa page of isbad with my file no n visa type
help needed guysss

manofarooq

Aug 4, 2009
i think if they reject they put a rejection stamp on it , correct me if im wrong
n sec if rejection wats the reason for rejection nothing there
n third y they havent sent my husbands orginal bcom degree n its orginal verification certificate ???????