+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken for issuence of Visa after Medical Tests-Sponsered by son

hlchhibber

Sep 13, 2008
My son lives in Canada and he sponsered my & my wife's immigration. We have already done the medical test last month.

Now when will the Immigration Visa come. We live in New Mumbai -India.

Bhooman

Jun 2, 2008
I am going through the same processing. I have seen processing dates for others and getting passport request around 3 months after medical. After sending the passport, depending upon your profile, you could get the passport back as little as 2 months. Could you post your processing time lines? When did you send your immigration application to New Delhi?

Thanks

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
That long? May i k now what's the processing time in Mumbai? We just had the medical last November and We havent heard anything yet..
Thanks!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Different visa offices have different timelines after the medical. It is better to post individual time lines after the medical so that it would be helpful for others also who are eagerly waiting. My parents did their medical in November in the Middle East and their report is with Canadian High Commission London on 3 December. Now it is already one month. Waiting to hear from the Embassy for passport request.

Regards and best luck for everybody.

os50

Jan 3, 2009
in my parents case medicals sent on 23 november to london office and the passport request received on 23 december 2008.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!.
Can you please tell which Visa Office is yours. Looks they are doing very fast.
Best of luck!!.

phoebe

May 12, 2008
anyone know how long the waiting period is after medical in London.. My hubby had repeat medical in October and we have heard nothing yet. tracked it so the results got there, please help very anxious and worried...

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
mitchieline said:
That long? May i k now what's the processing time in Mumbai? We just had the medical last November and We havent heard anything yet..
Thanks!
Just got a letter from CIC requesting for my passport last week.. It did took them 3 months to process though...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

phoebe said:
anyone know how long the waiting period is after medical in London.. My hubby had repeat medical in October and we have heard nothing yet. tracked it so the results got there, please help very anxious and worried...
The average processing times are Here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/index.asp
or you can check trackitt http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/

PMM

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
You need to give a lot more information about your application before we can offer you any suggestions. Two months is normally only the start of the process.