+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time start... rabat morocco

hassanstiger

Apr 12, 2009
i have contacted the visa office after our appeal was accepted in rabat morocco so i know it will be six months to proces my husband for his visa.I was wondering if anybody could tell me what date the visa office uses for start visa process.is it date of court when appeal was approved?or when i received my decision letter that the appeal was accepted? or when visa office in rabat morocco receives the decision letter.i asked this question as well but the woman did not understand my question.any help appreciated.we have been together over 6 years now and am getting very anxious to be in one country.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hassanstiger said:
i have contacted the visa office after our appeal was accepted in rabat morocco so i know it will be six months to proces my husband for his visa.I was wondering if anybody could tell me what date the visa office uses for start visa process.is it date of court when appeal was approved?or when i received my decision letter that the appeal was accepted? or when visa office in rabat morocco receives the decision letter.i asked this question as well but the woman did not understand my question.any help appreciated.we have been together over 6 years now and am getting very anxious to be in one country.
Date when they receive the file back from IRB/CBSA.