+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bonsoir. Pourquoi personne dans ce forum ne m'a apporté son aide depuis hier. Mon statut est passé de soumis à profil mis à jour. Puis ce matin il est repassé à soumis. Ça signifie quoi ?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
We submitted to Accra Ghana since dec 2020 and no reply till date. How did your wife get her UCI number and when did you submit to Accra office. Am wondering if my application reach them
The biometric letter they sent to my wife carries her UCI number and application number. She have not sent her documents to Accra Ghana because that instruction just came yesterday. But we will do that this week

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
The biometric letter they sent to my wife carries her UCI number and application number. She have not sent her documents to Accra Ghana because that instruction just came yesterday. But we will do that this week
When you fill a new generic form and the other requested form you can input the wife UCI number too

If you’re submitting it to visa office she will be principal Applicant and you will be spouse of her on the papers

Good luck

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Inshallah we will get ecopr this week. Just pray please!
im with you buddy. I really hope you'll get it this week.
I just talked to a friend of mine. It took 1,5 months for Etobicoke to approve her address and photo.
I wish everyone to get any news from IRCC this week! :)

Sunny.mjd

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
I applied in December 2018 for Pr. Got married in Novemeber 2019 while my application was processing. My husband was a refused claimant.
He got an interview with CBSA recently to apply for PRAA, though they know that his application is still in process for PR.

I was wondering if I should get RCMP clearance for myself or not as they never asked for it