+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone just a quick update I got my decision last Friday and today I got the request from the eportal for copr. It has been a long road and I pray all of you see the light at the end of this tunnel very soon. Wishing you all the best❤
What office sent you the eportal?

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello,

I noticed account update today but nothing was showing as updated in my profile. I called the IRCC and they informed that I passed security and I already passed medical, eligibility, criminality. The agent also told me that the next step is final decision. do you guys know how long usually it takes for final decision.

my timeline is
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 20, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 11, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Thank you

Reactions: luckyrefugee

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello,

I noticed account update today but nothing was showing as updated in my profile. I called the IRCC and they informed that I passed security and I already passed medical, eligibility, criminality. The agent also told me that the next step is final decision. do you guys know how long usually it takes for final decision.

my timeline is
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 20, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 11, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Thank you
Very soon you will get the DM because the COVID-19 no one can predict when

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,
Who is waiting Corp, or ePortal credentials-

Today I called IRCC and asked any information regarding my application he mentioned something my email is not in my account. I said but i do get emails from Immigration he said something related to UCI account or something. I asked him why is not there he said it is removed last year. And asked to add there my email. Normally in my account seems Ok and I never removed from there and each time I get emails from Immigrations.

My point is call them and ask or double check your accounts maybe email is missing and add there your emails.
Good luck to everyone who is in Portal Game. We are coming...:)

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
i’m May 10, 2019 applicant, they just passed my medical!!! They extended the medical from my asylum clami in 2017 and today it was updated to passed medical on december 18, 2020. Anyone know what the next steps should be according to the latest trends for May applicant especially?
@Mom31

Reactions: Mom31

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
i’m May 10, 2019 applicant, they just passed my medical!!! They extended the medical from my asylum clami in 2017 and today it was updated to passed medical on december 18, 2020. Anyone know what the next steps should be according to the latest trends for May applicant especially?
@Mom31
If you passed the eligibility before then expect a DM

Reactions: Ghess23

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Ratmir bro I just called IRCC and lady just told me my application is still open under process. Thats what they also told u ???
The officer told me that we work due Covid with less staff and you got approval and you should be kind of lucky for that. And he updated my email address. A very small hope raised inside me maybe could be something in these days.

Just want to forget about these all things. I am really tired guessing and waiting and thinking. Really.

Reactions: Armaani

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
@Mom31
[/QUOTE]
Thats a good sign. I haven't got medical updated yet.may be in coming days. I am May 15 applicant and only did medical once. What I have observed in the previous posts they extend medical when its the only thing left and in most cases I have read dm in one to two weeks after medical extension. Good luck and keep updating.

Reactions: Ghess23

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Guys please help me out I'm n huge anxiety. I'M MARCH 2019 applicant NoV 17,2020 got AIP and letter they asked for travel history and same day I sent them and they confirm they received.Today I called to check about my file lady told me that its still on open process I asked twice exactly what is status and she replied same but one I am checking on IRCC SITE saying decision made.pleaseeeee share ur experience to whom I believe online or lady agent ?? Beside my GCC account nothing change any thing even eligibility also ?? Guys need ur words to get out from hell stress please
Congrats! Believe the online status since it was updated last! IRCC has too many channels and they don't update them all at once for unknown reason! You should receive CoPR or ePortal invite soon at your email !