+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Thank you for your respond.

I got IMM008, IMM5406 IMM5669 there are three forms.
My wife and daugher should be each seperately have these forms or?
I am confused.
Forms IMM0008 and IMM5406 would be filled by both your wife and your daughter each. Form IMM5669 would be filled ONLY by your wife.

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I got approvel letter. Inside was letter regarding to forms.
But today morning i got another 3 emails rom Ankara. In Immigration letter was 3 forms but todays email they aske 5 forms like 2 more. It is kind of same ones.
And I got medical for them as well. But i do not still got Corp.
Should i call them or ?
One thing I don't understand with my family's application is that; my wife or kids have not gone for medicals in South Africa. But when I viewed her file via "on-line service, it says medical passed for my wife. We've not received any instructions on medical except for biometric which she had done and submitted...

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

Please help

I got an email, my dependants to provide a Medical test. but IME code is not active or wrong for my kid.

Our overseas VO office is Ankara. should I call Immigration or check with Ankara VO?
When did you apply for your pr? And when did you receive approval letter that you've become permanent resident? It's your VO in Ankara is working really fast. I applied for pr in October 2018 and got AIP and COPR in September 2020 both within 2 days....

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
When did you apply for your pr? And when did you receive approval letter that you've become permanent resident? It's your VO in Ankara is working really fast. I applied for pr in October 2018 and got AIP and COPR in September 2020 both within 2 days....
Even my DM was received within 2 days together with AIP and COPR.

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
Janet they never asked for travel history before.do u remember when we applied for PR in that application they ask ??
Obviously whenever you filled your forms of refugee they collect each everything last 10years travel history im sure for 100% you forgot or your council lawyer ask your lawyer for copy of that all forms ,
Jesus help out you psalm hope for good

Reactions: Marsali

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Copr i do not receive only approval letter saying application completed.last week. But until now nothing about corp. We will see how fast they work.i wrote letter regarding inactive ime number. See when they reply. Congratulations to you.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Forms IMM0008 and IMM5406 would be filled by both your wife and your daughter each. Form IMM5669 would be filled ONLY by your wife.
I think it is not as you said. I did with one guy who did a lot for different people he did not mention like my kid should do it.
There are a lot tricky moments.
Some says Family class some says refugee, both i know who got Pr. Never know. How you did? My daughter not 18 years old. Not even 5 years old. How she will fill that document?

hamo9ody

Mar 4, 2019
Hi all !
Any May 2019 applicants ? If so can you share your timelines ?
Thanks
We received your application for permanent residence on May 6, 2019.
  1. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 6, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2020 FBI and RCMP.

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
Hi Friends....
I applied on November 27th, 2019. I was waiting and waiting; at last, when I checked using the online tool today, it was updated. they have started to process my PR application. IRCC did not send me an email or anything... normally they would have sent an email update. Anyway, I still can't link my paper application to an online account. Keep up guys your turn will come soon.. Now they are working on November end applications. Soon they will start December applications

mylo96

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Friends....
I applied on November 27th, 2019. I was waiting and waiting; at last, when I checked using the online tool today, it was updated. they have started to process my PR application. IRCC did not send me an email or anything... normally they would have sent an email update. Anyway, I still can't link my paper application to an online account. Keep up guys your turn will come soon.. Now they are working on November end applications. Soon they will start December applications
Hi DBI, my application was received on November 20th 2019,when i saw your post you gave me hope that there might be some progress on my application but when i checked online @ https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do there was nothing for me. Is that the same link you used to check your application or?

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I think it is not as you said. I did with one guy who did a lot for different people he did not mention like my kid should do it.
There are a lot tricky moments.
Some says Family class some says refugee, both i know who got Pr. Never know. How you did? My daughter not 18 years old. Not even 5 years old. How she will fill that document?
Well, I was very careful before I filled my family's application forms coz I didn't wanna make a mistake. So I called 2 immigration officers on different days and they put me through on how to fill the forms and which for who....

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Well, I was very careful before I filled my family's application forms coz I didn't wanna make a mistake. So I called 2 immigration officers on different days and they put me through on how to fill the forms and which for who....
At the end section where needs sign. How do you think 5 years old understands what she is doing? I think maybe some mis understanding.

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
At the end section where needs sign. How do you think 5 years old understands what she is doing? I think maybe some mis understanding.
I told you in my previous response that you or your wife would sign for your daughter whichever is easier for you guys. I've only told you how I filled my family's application forms and why I did it that way. It's up to you to do what you believe is right...