+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time limits after sending passport

Auggie

Mar 20, 2009
i got a letter of approval and was asked to send my foreign travel form along with my passport to the new delhi office, i sent it and it was delivered on the 3rd of march, till now i havent heard from them, any idea on how long it usually takes after sending the passport

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Auggie said:
i got a letter of approval and was asked to send my foreign travel form along with my passport to the new delhi office, i sent it and it was delivered on the 3rd of march, till now i havent heard from them, any idea on how long it usually takes after sending the passport
According to Trackitt, about 6 weeks.

PMM

Auggie

Mar 20, 2009
Auggie said:
isnt this crazy that they hold the passport for 6 weeks..wow

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Auggie said:
Auggie said:
One of the busiest office in the world.

PMM

Auggie

Mar 20, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

Auggie said:
Auggie said:
so what will happen now i want to go to another country next week, i wont be able to get a visa right

One of the busiest office in the world.

PMM

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
hii Auggie

Same has happens to me and they recd my PP on march 4th at new delhi. Still waiting for there reply.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my relative got her passport exactly after one month at New Delhi. So better don't expect before that time limit.

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
yep.. v dont hv any other option, except waiting... but it is very tough to wait for the last leg for such a long time.

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
Sorry but one unusual question...

if your application successful are they going to ask u for some documents or not??? if answer is in yes than what kind of documents required at the time submitting passport....

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
hirenkarishma said:
Sorry but one unusual question...

if your application successful are they going to ask u for some documents or not??? if answer is in yes than what kind of documents required at the time submitting passport....
When you submit passport for visa stamping, you don't need any other documents except what they want to signed by you as well as the photos for applicant.

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
Any other person who has submitted passports with in Feb or March at delhi can share.......