+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time after pre arrival services

Roopvir kaur

Dec 23, 2021
My husband lives in canada and we got married in feb 2021. He applied file of me(wife) in May.
As yesterday I got mail of pre arrival services
Can u tell me the estimate time of getting PPR?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My husband lives in canada and we got married in feb 2021. He applied file of me(wife) in May.
The pre-arrival letter doesn't really indicate anything and can be recieved quite early on in this process.

What matters is where your application stands in terms of medical received and processed, background check status, security check status, etc.

Reactions: Roopvir kaur

Jotpreet

Dec 1, 2021
My husband applied my file in April .. And I got pre arrival letter in november. I also waiting for PPR..
If anyone get/got PPR for spouse PR visa plz inform here...

Roopvir kaur

Dec 23, 2021
The pre-arrival letter doesn't really indicate anything and can be recieved quite early on in this process.

What matters is where your application stands in terms of medical received and processed, background check status, security check status, etc.
Everything is cleared
My medical
Biometrics
Background check all done.
After that pre arrival services letter came
That I was asking now how much time they will take

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021

Really? I had thought the pre-arrival letter indicated some kind of step being completed for eligibility? That seems to be the consensus on the board, no?