Champion Member
need visa said:
My parents wants I stay with kala sister in Toronto

I already explain to you about my plan

If you don't mind can you pls give some more information about
Ontario I mean after finish study how many way I can try for pr in Ontario

Pls need your help
Hi,

I already told you, in my last detailed reply... that if you want to stay back in Toronto, You have basically 3 options:

1. Find ANY full time skilled job (NOC O, A or B) in Toronto. Do it for 1 year. Apply for PR directly under Federal CEC- Canadian Experience Class.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp)

2. Find a full time Ontario govt. pre-approved skilled job in Toronto. If you are able to find such job, then apply for Ontario PNP ( Provincial Nomination program) - job category stream, where, you don't need to work for any number of months. Just you need a full time pre-approved job offer, and you will be eligible for ON- PNP nomination (job category stream). Once successfully nominated, apply for PR with the Federal govt.
(http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/english/pnp.asp)

OR

3. Go to some other province, become eligible and apply for their respective PNP program and get PR... and once you get PR, you will have the freedom to move anywhere inside Canada. Then you can move back to Toronto.

See the latest APRIL 2013 update of various student immigration programs for international students in Canada (page 6, towards bottom of the page):
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.75.html
(By the way, it's pinned right at top of the International students section of this forum).

Hope it's clear.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

vikashshinge

Apr 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, i m vikash from Mumbai. I have a query
The course i want is of 1 year "mobile and social media management" in Algonquin college.
The approximate expense is for this course is 13 to 14 lakhs (CAD $16000+) (including living expenses)

But i want to go for 2 years programs so i can get 3 years PGWP.

Can i take 1 years program "mobile and social media management"(1 year course) at Algonquin college and after completing it, i m thinking of taking admission to second year of "Interactive multimedia"(2 year course). Is it possible to do that? with this i can fulfill criteria for 2 years of study to get 3 years WP.

Can anybody suggest me a way how to get 3 year work permit?

Can i work and get money to pay for my second year? Is it possible to earn enough with on campus and off campus jobs.?

Your help will be highly appreciated Tiger007