+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tiger and aman Bhai

need visa

Apr 17, 2013
Dear tiger Bhai / aman bhai
Thanks for your reply

After reading all of your information I found if I do any course which is skill list ( O A B)
I will be treated as a skill worker and I don't have to work six month
When my study will be finish I can apply AINP

But tiger I would be thank ful if kindly reply that my understanding is ok or not also is there any minimum duration for course ( I mean if i do 1 year is it ok)

tiger007

Champion Member
need visa said:
Dear tiger Bhai / aman bhai
Thanks for your reply

After reading all of your information I found if I do any course which is skill list ( O A B)
I will be treated as a skill worker and I don't have to work six month
When my study will be finish I can apply AINP

But tiger I would be thank ful if kindly reply that my understanding is ok or not also is there any minimum duration for course ( I mean if i do 1 year is it ok)
Hi,

Yes. But culinary Arts diploma at NAIT, Edmonton is 2 acad. years/4 semesters long. That's the only top grade course in culinary/cook in Edmonton. If you are looking for 1 year certificate programs ... then you may have to search the NAIT website and select some other skilled trade! And you don;t need to start new thread everything you have a question... you could ask this on the previous thread too.

Hope its clear.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Hi tiger and aman,

As i have heard many good things about you, please help me the below situation.

My Wife is in Canada for last 5 months and i had also applied for may intake but my visa got refused and now someone suggest me apply for Open work permit.

Please suggest what should i do really need your advice..

Regards
Raj