+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ties to home country

pokedrupru

Jan 29, 2017
If I can get a letter that the company will employ me after I complete my course work from a major Indian corporation will that help convince visa officer that I will come back?

I am going for undergraduate program so I'm thinking it makes no sense if I provide such a letter. I mean since without undergraduate your job prospects are limited, why would visa officer believe that a company wants to hire me when I come back?

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017 ( by god's grace)
LANDED..........
Inshallah
pokedrupru said:
If I can get a letter that the company will employ me after I complete my course work from a major Indian corporation will that help convince visa officer that I will come back?

I am going for undergraduate program so I'm thinking it makes no sense if I provide such a letter. I mean since without undergraduate your job prospects are limited, why would visa officer believe that a company wants to hire me when I come back?
In what are u planning to do your undergraduate education. Give the entire details of your previous education. how much did u score 10, 12. Give the entire details about yourself.

pokedrupru

Jan 29, 2017
humdard said:
In what are u planning to do your undergraduate education. Give the entire details of your previous education. how much did u score 10, 12. Give the entire details about yourself.

10th 84%
12th 60%

Advance diploma and then using transfer to get degree. My choice of program has 6 such agreements where with just one extra year I can earn a Bachelors. I don't think I'm eligible for Universities.

humdard

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
Med's Request
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
18-10-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017 ( by god's grace)
LANDED..........
Inshallah
pokedrupru said:
10th 84%
12th 60%

Advance diploma and then using transfer to get degree. My choice of program has 6 such agreements where with just one extra year I can earn a Bachelors. I don't think I'm eligible for Universities.
If there is any company that is ready to employ you after ur studies them is no problem. You are good to go. But you should be able to coincide visa officer that you will come back after your studies. If possible show them all the six agreements which u mentioned earlier