Waived
Passport Req..
28-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
shawngt2 said:
Ours is still unavailable to this day and we just got letter from Moscow embassy saying file has been in process since Oct. 11th.. So just because system is not updated, doesn't mean nothing is happening necessarily :)

Bringing positive vibes your way! :)
Thanks for your post and your vibes, shawngt2 :)
That`s my hope, that the file is already in process, but they didn`t update in the system...
because it is already a very looong and slow process (we all know that, heheh), but it would be even longer if they take a while to start processing it and reviewing the file...

best regards!
Dadu

mmhughes

Star Member
Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
File Transfer...
17-11-2010
Med's Done....
23-08-2010
Passport Req..
18-02-2011
We officially got the letter today dated November 17th that I have been approved as my hubby's sponsor! I think I'm about a month behind almost everyone else. But looking at those dates, all seems quite positive. Hopefully the PR process for us is as smooth as others in this thread :D

Good luck everyone!

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mmhughes!! That's great news!! Onto the next step..... :) i'm hoping London will start hurrying up a bit!!

GT25

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
thebaileyohan good for you getting you sin you will get your card really soon services in Canada are excellent except for immigration ha ha now you can start looking for jobs, get your health care number and lots of things!

To all the rest waiting for the acknowledge of received letter my partner just call to the call center in Canada and they verified that offices out of Canada don't send that letter so lucky the ones whom got it the rest don't freak out you application is in process and they will send you a letter if they require more information ok?

For the ones applying trhough Mexico city our visa of course don't send aor letter according to the call center officer and they also verified that curently are working on application received before Oct 15 so ours shoul be there or close!

Good luck!

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
GT25 said:
For the ones applying trhough Mexico city our visa of course don't send aor letter according to the call center officer and they also verified that curently are working on application received before Oct 15 so ours shoul be there or close!

Good luck!
Hi GT25!
I think they gave you wrong information, they are checking applications before October 15th at Mississauga (Sponsorship approvals). Call Center does not have information on Visa Offices' processing schedules.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

I sent them a Case Specific Inquiry and they answered me on Nov 16th. They hadn't even opened my file. :(

Oh well, let's keep waiting...

GT25

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Hi GT25!I think they gave you wrong information, they are checking applications before October 15th at Mississauga (Sponsorship approvals). Call Center does not have information on Visa Offices' processing schedules. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.aspI sent them a Case Specific Inquiry and they answered me on Nov 16th. They hadn't even opened my file. :(Oh well, let's keep waiting...

Bonbon thanks for you reply I think you are right my partner got condussen I guessed, cause they told him they can't check anything on the visa offices!!! So I'm sad now they probably have not opened my file either! What did they say when you write them? They have not opened but thee received yours? Were they rude?

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
GT25 said:
Hi GT25!I think they gave you wrong information, they are checking applications before October 15th at Mississauga (Sponsorship approvals). Call Center does not have information on Visa Offices' processing schedules. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.aspI sent them a Case Specific Inquiry and they answered me on Nov 16th. They hadn't even opened my file. :(Oh well, let's keep waiting...

Bonbon thanks for you reply I think you are right my partner got condussen I guessed, cause they told him they can't check anything on the visa offices!!! So I'm sad now they probably have not opened my file either! What did they say when you write them? They have not opened but thee received yours? Were they rude?
No, they weren't. But the reply looks totally automated:

Dear applicant,

If you have recently submitted documents or information to this office, we will open your file accordingly.

Due to the large volume of applications and related issues our office has a significant number of requests to work through. These requests are dealt with in date order as received. As soon as our office is ready to begin with the process of your application, we will communicate with you. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondance into a minimum.

Best regards,

Visa and Immigration Section (mrh)
Canadian Embassy, Mexico

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Included in MPNP application
cezvi said:
Beautiful morning everyone! I am so happy to say I got DECISION MADE on our PR Status on ECAS! Just opened it a minute after waking up and it caught me by surprise! :D
helo cezvi...wow i'm so envy of u :D...maybe u'll land this christmas? hope ours will come also soon...just how many days when u send ur pasport from the day ur status were deceison madE?

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
purple_woman said:
helo cezvi...wow i'm so envy of u :D...maybe u'll land this christmas? hope ours will come also soon...just how many days when u send ur pasport from the day ur status were deceison madE?
Thanks purple_woman :)
It's actually my husband who's landing I'm already here in winnipeg, canada and yes he's landing before christmas so we're very happy :D

My hubby sent his passport oct 26 and we got decision made on nov 23; so less than a month.. But then the embassy sent our visa package before our status changed to decision made on Ecas so I think we might've been approved before nov 23..

Manila seems to be processing applications quickly these days so I'm sure yours will go just as quick

purple_woman

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Included in MPNP application
cezvi said:
Thanks purple_woman :)
It's actually my husband who's landing I'm already here in winnipeg, canada and yes he's landing before christmas so we're very happy :D

My hubby sent his passport oct 26 and we got decision made on nov 23; so less than a month.. But then the embassy sent our visa package before our status changed to decision made on Ecas so I think we might've been approved before nov 23..

Manila seems to be processing applications quickly these days so I'm sure yours will go just as quick
my husband is also in winnipeg what a small world! i'm really missing my husband :( m so happy for you. enjoy your holidays then... :D

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
purple_woman said:
my husband is also in winnipeg what a small world! i'm really missing my husband :( m so happy for you. enjoy your holidays then... :D
hahah yeah small world. Now I know of 2 people in this forum whose spouse are in winnipeg. hope to see you here in the future :)

JIM0511

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-10 - application received by Mississauga 09-7-10
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 4, 2010 Buffalo
Med's Done....
20-08-10 with whole application
Interview........
Waived 11-15-10
Passport Req..
02-21-2011
Got a letter dated Nov 15 2010 from Buffalo stating that the interview is waived, they are about the finalize the application, and to pay the $490 fee. NO PPR though :(

It stated that I the sponsor would receive a letter from CPC Mississauga stating how and where to pay the $490 fee.

Should I wait to get the letter or pay the fee? I want this moving quickly! How and where can I pay the RPRF?

Sekhon97

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 28/2010
AOR Received.
Nov 18 iN PROCESSS NOV 15
File Transfer...
Oct 27/2010
Med's Done....
Aug 07/2010
JIM0511 said:
Got a letter dated Nov 15 2010 from Buffalo stating that the interview is waived, they are about the finalize the application, and to pay the $490 fee. NO PPR though :(

It stated that I the sponsor would receive a letter from CPC Mississauga stating how and where to pay the $490 fee.

Should I wait to get the letter or pay the fee? I want this moving quickly! How and where can I pay the RPRF?
I beleive you can pay online and send your form 5401 to buffalo ( if buffalo have your file now, dont send to missisauga)which you will get via email after you make your payment.

dont take myopinion for granted. see what other people say....

chloe0722

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
15-10-2010
AOR Received.
25-01-2011
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
I just called my lawyer regarding to the AOR letter
he told me it usually takes 1-3 months.... :-X
just want it goes smoothly . but nothing elses.... Wating Waiting Waiting..

BonBon... i guess we are in America's visa office will be under the similar time frame ehhhh

Happy black friday ~!!

JIM0511

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-10 - application received by Mississauga 09-7-10
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 4, 2010 Buffalo
Med's Done....
20-08-10 with whole application
Interview........
Waived 11-15-10
Passport Req..
02-21-2011
Spoke to the MP - said we should wait to get the letter from CPC Mississauga requesting the fees - HURRY UP :eek: LOL