+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone could shed a light on my issue. I just received my 24 pages of GCMS notes and seems like they haven't done anything to my file since it arrived in London on 28 February. They haven't started on my security or criminality, but I did pass my medical. The only thing that I found on the notes was this, the first sentence is the only note after arriving in London:

"Destination Quebec - as as sponsor has opted to discontinue if found ineligible, we cannot commence processing without CSQ from Quebec immigration, as back-up e-mail sent to PI requesting copy of CSQ when available."

and from SA period there was this note:
"Sponsor is C. C. residing abroad. Intend of return is not verified."

There wasn't any follow up dates or anything indicated. So, does this mean they haven't even received my CSQ? What does PI stand for? Because I surely didn't receive any e-mails from them (my mail box doesn't have any junk mail folder, so it couldn't get there either). Should I send them the copy of CSQ or write them an e-mail and ask?

I suppose they also need more proof of my husband's intent of return? I admit we didn't send too much, but we had a rental lease to rent my husband's mother's basement and letters from his parents to say they would support us. Should we maybe send some more? We have flight tickets bought already and he's currently trying to enroll to some university classes.

Thnx for any help!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
You should probably raise a Case Specific Enquiry on London to ask about the CSQ. As for the intent to return, that's much more tricky. You can try sending more proof but normally one has to wait until you are alerted by the visa office. If your email is unreliable, they may have already prompted you and you haven't seen it.

You wait until your application is finished... My GCMS notes for a relatively simple application come to more than 40 pages. PI = Principal Applicant (immigrant).

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
zardoz said:
You should probably raise a Case Specific Enquiry on London to ask about the CSQ. As for the intent to return, that's much more tricky. You can try sending more proof but normally one has to wait until you are alerted by the visa office. If your email is unreliable, they may have already prompted you and you haven't seen it.

You wait until your application is finished... My GCMS notes for a relatively simple application come to more than 40 pages. PI = Principal Applicant (immigrant).
Thank you! I sent them the enquiry and told also to use another e-mail in case of my e-mail being unreliable, even though I've never had any problems with it before. At least the confirmation came alright to the new email. I really hope this won't make my process even longer as it is!

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
I also just received my gcms notes I ordered them to see if they had requested my rfpr payment , just incase I didn't receive the email

They still haven't asked for it and going by the spreadsheet I thought I should have received a request by now

Should I go ahead and pay it anyway? Or should I wait until they request it?

I know I can pay it online just not sure where to send the receipt if I were to pay it now

Has anyone paid the rfpr fee before the vo requests it?

Thanks

Brit_Immigrant

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Chevy23 said:
I also just received my gcms notes I ordered them to see if they had requested my rfpr payment , just incase I didn't receive the email

They still haven't asked for it and going by the spreadsheet I thought I should have received a request by now

Should I go ahead and pay it anyway? Or should I wait until they request it?

I know I can pay it online just not sure where to send the receipt if I were to pay it now

Has anyone paid the rfpr fee before the vo requests it?

Thanks
The RPRF is one of the first things they look into alongside your medical when they start working on your application in London. They probably just haven't started to look at your application in London yet so I wouldn't get too concerned about it.

However, as it says on the website, it is always best to pay all of your fees up front to avoid any delays. Basically anytime they have to request something off you it is going to cause a delay. That being said, I paid all of mine before I mailed off my application and i'm still waiting....

You can just pay it online and then send a copy of the receipt directly to London online.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Well I know they've looked at my application because my criminaltiy is in process and I have notes on my file from London

I think I will do what you said just pay it online but should I email the receipt to London or will they want a hard copy mailed do you know?

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Shaunx729 said:
GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRMING PERMANENT RESIDENCE 23RD OF JUNE!!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY EXCITED! :D

WENT IN PROCESS JUNE 2OTH.

PLEASE UPDATE THE SPREADSHEET I WANT TO SEE MY USERNAME IN GREEN!

THANKS FOR ALL ALL THE ADVICE AND REASSURANCE THROUGH THIS CRAZY JOURNEY.

WE PLAN TO LAND JULY 29TH OR AUGUST 16THish :)
Congratulations!!!! I'm confused why you got an email tho?

Brit_Immigrant

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Chevy23 said:
Well I know they've looked at my application because my criminaltiy is in process and I have notes on my file from London

I think I will do what you said just pay it online but should I email the receipt to London or will they want a hard copy mailed do you know?
I have always emailed any updates or additional documents ad they got them fine.

I am not sure if anyone else can confirm this though with the rprf? I am not sure.

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Brit_Immigrant said:
The RPRF is one of the first things they look into alongside your medical when they start working on your application in London. They probably just haven't started to look at your application in London yet so I wouldn't get too concerned about it.

However, as it says on the website, it is always best to pay all of your fees up front to avoid any delays. Basically anytime they have to request something off you it is going to cause a delay. That being said, I paid all of mine before I mailed off my application and i'm still waiting....

You can just pay it online and then send a copy of the receipt directly to London online.
I got my request from LVO to pay the fee on April 30th, within 2 months. Also my medicals showed as received then. This seem to be random, and it surely does not indicate that they are starting to process ur app. The principal app fee of 475 is the one they require to work on the app. The RPRF is what they need for you to get the visa.

Secondly, you can't just pay it online and send a copy of the receipt to London. You send the receipt to Mississauga, same address as where you sent ur app. They will notify LVO. This was the information in the email I got from them 2 months ago.

I just hope this means that 2 months from April 30th is my bring forward date and they start processing it

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Yh I know it dosent mean anything for my application by London requesting rprf I was just wondering if they should have requested it by now and if I could pay it now I have the money clear in my account

Especially if it goes to Mississauga I already had a 3 month wait there not sure if I want another! Ha

I guess I will have a think about it as it looks like I can do either or

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Chevy23 said:
Yh I know it dosent mean anything for my application by London requesting rprf I was just wondering if they should have requested it by now and if I could pay it now I have the money clear in my account

Especially if it goes to Mississauga I already had a 3 month wait there not sure if I want another! Ha

I guess I will have a think about it as it looks like I can do either or
I Sent it to Mississauga with a file number written on the envelope. it seems they informed the LVO immediately. I came up with a lame excuse for a case specific inquiry (updated phone number) and sent it one week after we mailed the receipt in, and added "and oh, by the way, have you received confirmation that I paid the RPRF?"

Updated phone and also noted that they had indeed received the information abt my payment. Since there is a file number attached to it they can update it right away as client information doesn't have to be updated
In their system

Sorry for my horrible spelling and other stuff, can't write from the stupid phone

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Chevy23 said:
I would definitely recommend that you pay it now instead of waiting for them to request it.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Thanks Brit_Immigrant, Graihn and Cannuck_in_Uk for all your replies I will go ahead and pay the fee online and mail it in an envelope to Mississauga

Oh and +1 Graihn for your creative use of the case specific enquiry

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Chevy23 said:
Thanks Brit_Immigrant, Graihn and Cannuck_in_Uk for all your replies I will go ahead and pay the fee online and mail it in an envelope to Mississauga

Oh and +1 Graihn for your creative use of the case specific enquiry
What my email said (part of it):

Right of Permanent Residence Fee
The receipt should be sent to CPC-Mississauga.
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Thanks Graihn that's really helpful!

Did the email say which address there's two on the website?

Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Or

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

I imagine its the second one but I just want to be sure