+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Thanks for the information! I've already been approved as sponsor but I didn't consider that they would still be doing background check on me still so it is interesting. Anyway I have nothing to hide so they can have at it! :D

Yes, I can add to the tracking sheet. I've been following another thread from other outland applications from Nov 2018 but I can update this one too. I'll be sure to keep adding information as I get it!
Thank you. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys,

Just looking for some input, if anyone has had this happen to them. I've been emailing my local MP for some advice on our case, and she called me today telling me she got off the phone with the Mississauga office, and they said they never received our documents we sent them back in December. (A little back history, we are February 2018 applicants, timeline in signature. London VO wrote to us end of November asking for more documents, so we sent everything they needed end of December.)

It was devastating to hear they don't have our documents, and don't understand how that is possible since we sent it to them over the webform. We have sent the documents to our MP office as they said they will send it to them from their end.

Has this happened to anyone else? We got confirmation & everything that our documents were uploaded originally! Such devastating news to hear the passed 2 months have been wasted pretty much.... :(

Reactions: woyaodeshihulu

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hey guys,

Just looking for some input, if anyone has had this happen to them. I've been emailing my local MP for some advice on our case, and she called me today telling me she got off the phone with the Mississauga office, and they said they never received our documents we sent them back in December. (A little back history, we are February 2018 applicants, timeline in signature. London VO wrote to us end of November asking for more documents, so we sent everything they needed end of December.)

It was devastating to hear they don't have our documents, and don't understand how that is possible since we sent it to them over the webform. We have sent the documents to our MP office as they said they will send it to them from their end.

Has this happened to anyone else? We got confirmation & everything that our documents were uploaded originally! Such devastating news to hear the passed 2 months have been wasted pretty much.... :(
This scares me. I used webform twice to update very important information ...I hope they won't send me any letter later telling me that I didn't give enough/ accurate information or even misrepresentation just because they did not receive them. There is no receipt or anything that I can prove myself by using webform.

Reactions: krystianjess

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
This scares me. I used webform twice to update very important information ...I hope they won't send me any letter later telling me that I didn't give enough/ accurate information or even misrepresentation just because they did not receive them. There is no receipt or anything that I can prove myself by using webform.
I am so thankful I got a hold of our MP and they found this out because if I hadn’t, we would’ve been still patiently waiting... who knows when they would’ve finally reached out to us. It’s the flaws of the web form I guess. Our MP suggested every time you upload something on the web form take a screen shot of the confirmation and date it. Just so we have something to prove in the future. It’s so frustrating

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
I am afraid it does happen very occasionally, as it happens that papers sent by mail and even signed for somehow go astray.

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hey guys,

Oh no, that's horrible! Sorry to hear that. And after all the trouble you went through! Thank goodness your MP is helping out.

I remember last year in the fall I had to send documents and the webform wasn't working. But that's crazy that it gave you confirmation and everything. They really have to fix that... Not acceptable.

Wishing you all the best. Although you lost 2 months, I'm sure that wouldn't negatively affect your case, since your MP is involved and has explained that you did send in the documents.

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Any news from London... April/ May aplications going forward ?
May applicant here
File transferred to London mid July and have not received a single update since then .. gckey account shows that they are reviewing our eligibility and BGC has not even started !! We did contact our MP who contacted London .. no clear answer .. just that same open / unspecific reply .. which says processing time is 12 months and you should wait

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
May applicant here
File transferred to London mid July and have not received a single update since then .. gckey account shows that they are reviewing our eligibility and BGC has not even started !! We did contact our MP who contacted London .. no clear answer .. just that same open / unspecific reply .. which says processing time is 12 months and you should wait
Same here. My MP contacted CIC two weeks ago,( I don't think they reached LVO), they got the following and I think that is a general answer,

• The criminality verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • All of the requested supporting documents have been received and are being assessed.
  • As per our current processing times, most applications in this category are processed in a timeframe of 12 month(s). Various factors can affect the time it takes to process an application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

chikki282

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
04-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-06-2019
Quick update, our application got transferred to Mississauga today! I hope this means good things!

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Quick update, our application got transferred to Mississauga today! I hope this means good things!
Congratulations! Mississauga is generally a lot quicker than London, you might have saved yourself a couple of months if it stays in Mississauga. Spreadsheet updated.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hey guys,

My mp called for an update on my behalf, the also said they never received documents that the requested After I sent them via email, I waited about 2 weeks abd them sent an enquiry to make sure they were received and accepted. They replied yes.. I found it hilarious when they told my mp they never got it.... Long story short, they did get them, that person who said they didn't, didn't know what they were telling about apparently