+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Applications sent December 2009

Timmyify

Dec 22, 2009
Hello there,

I just sent our application in this morning through Canada-Post Priority Envelop. I heard it should arrive tomorrow a.m hopefully.

I'm sponsoring my Husband in Nigeria. He had his Medicals done in October after our wedding. Does anyone know where the result of the medicals will be sitting since we had not filed our papers until today?

He called the clinic to find out if the results were sent and was told result was sent to immigration's office since October 15. We are filing to Mississauga.

Your response will be appreciated.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Timmyify said:
Hello there,

I just sent our application in this morning through Canada-Post Priority Envelop. I heard it should arrive tomorrow a.m hopefully.

I'm sponsoring my Husband in Nigeria. He had his Medicals done in October after our wedding. Does anyone know where the result of the medicals will be sitting since we had not filed our papers until today?

He called the clinic to find out if the results were sent and was told result was sent to immigration's office since October 15. We are filing to Mississauga.

Your response will be appreciated.
There is a thread on this issue already.

IIRC, medicals are sent to Ottawa, where they are processed and then forwarded to the office you're applying through.