+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
ummm you got the passport bak? thats the only time I see the happy face on this thread.. and you were expecting it...

DNT2003

meateater said:
All of you GUYS >>

GUESS WHAT ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I know my friend we both are in the same boat... btw did you send a CSE? or anything like that yet?

I hope you don't have to and I hope our officer wakes up now.. and have sent the good news our way...

DNT2003

CAN_2011 said:
Congrats everyone! I hope you guys enjoy your new life.

Hey DNT2003, my wife too has not received a PPR so we are in the same boat here. Maybe our visa officer is the same.

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
That's great...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you read my post about my ESTIMATE (calculation) where I said this is your week?

about tickets.. where are you flying from? and where to.. also what dates do you have in mind?

DNT2003

meateater said:
Okay guys !! Time to raise the curtains..

Yes I Did get the visa today..

I love the way we personalize with each other just like a family.

Visa was stamped on the 23rd and was mailed on the 25th

I am happy.. will be flying soon...

Now need suggestion for the airline tickets...luggage.. the form they sent ..

:D

bc_karan

May 7, 2011
DNT2003 said:
Thats what bugs me because they like to go by the book.. and 6 months is too much when you know its not fair.. others after you get done before you... (don't take this in a bad way guys) its great, but why is it that other who've applied after you finish first...

where is the first come first serve policy? that will make everyone happy!

I really don't want to see an MP, but if I have to then I will use help of our friend fprince.. to see if MP office will comply with my request.. but lets hope we won't have to take that route.

DNT2003

I really hope you get something this week, they should follow first come first serve policy but god knows how CHC ND works?

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
DNT2003 said:
That's great...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you read my post about my ESTIMATE (calculation) where I said this is your week?

about tickets.. where are you flying from? and where to.. also what dates do you have in mind?

DNT2003
I will inbox in a day or two DNT. thanks :)

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Meateater.
Flight ticket depends on where you are flying from, let me know.
Baggage is 23+23 in all airlines, unless someone is just allowing you one.
You basically land with the COPR and all origionals, they will take you in...do the formalities, ask you to sign, verify if need be and send the PR Card to the address you confirm.
I am not doing any B4 form when she lands as in Toronto she can fill that in the airport....again, some do it before some do it after they land. Personal pref.

Gagan - You are right, all loose
PP
Welcome letter with details
COPR with her picture attached on it.

Just 3 items with the pictures we sent ( still did not ask her if she got back any emails etc..will do tomm )

And, i can not go back and pick her up...i will be taking those 2 weeks off when she lands ;D
One more honeymoon after 7 months 8) well deserved :p

rampager

May 19, 2011
Hey everyone..just wanted to let you all know that today e-Cas updated to "Decision Made". I've been waiting for almost 7 months since I started the process for my wife, although its been about 2.5 months my wife actually sent her passport in to the ND office. Best of luck of everyone else!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Meateater.
You basically land with the COPR and all origionals, they will take you in...do the formalities, ask you to sign, verify if need be and send the PR Card to the address you confirm.
I am not doing any B4 form when she lands as in Toronto she can fill that in the airport....again, some do it before some do it after they land. Personal pref.

PP

Just 3 items with the pictures we sent ( still did not ask her if she got back any emails etc..will do tomm )

And, i can not go back and pick her up...i will be taking those 2 weeks off when she lands ;D
@ fprince

thanks for the quick response.

yea...u need honeymoon AGAIN after 7 months...lol....

if i am not mistaken, i blv u booked Jet...right? does ur wife has to come to Delhi still to board on Jet or is she taking the flight from her hometown?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
rampager said:
Hey everyone..just wanted to let you all know that today e-Cas updated to "Decision Made". I've been waiting for almost 7 months since I started the process for my wife, although its been about 2.5 months my wife actually sent her passport in to the ND office. Best of luck of everyone else!

congrats :)

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
fprince said:
Meateater.
what originals ?

asurania

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2010 (Lost) Resubmitted 16-02-2011
Doc's Request.
16-03-2011
AOR Received.
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2011
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-07-2011
fprince said:
DNT, cool and all others..thank you...i am so happy to see that everyone supports everyone in this thread.
I will be here and see you guys through..

Asurania - Congrats
cdngirl - did you get yours yet..if not today it should be tomm.

Thanks Friends.
Thanks Fprince btw she did not get the "Welcome to Canada" Guide book like you did :-(

but oh well...lol nice shiny visa which is all that matters

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
Congrats buddy!! Your journey has come to an happy ending.

Cheers!!
rampager said:

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
One more honeymoon. 8) 8) 8) 8) Good idea Fprince. Enjoy my friend and party hard.
You need to spend quality time with your wife to forget all the hardship both of you went through. Few days to forget CHC-New Delhi, CSE, PPR, e-CAS, status updates, blah..blah..blah..blah..blah..blah..

And then please do come back to this forum to share your wisdom with the members who are still battling it out the "Waiting Game"

Cheers!

fprince said:
Meateater.

PP

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
There is no first come first serve policy. It's only on pen and paper.

I read this following case where a person filed on 10th March 2011 and got the passport with visa on 25th May 2011.
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/family-class/483343355/passport-return-with-stamp-spouse-pr-from-newdelhi-india/page/12

Cheers!!

DNT2003 said:
Thats what bugs me because they like to go by the book.. and 6 months is too much when you know its not fair.. others after you get done before you... (don't take this in a bad way guys) its great, but why is it that other who've applied after you finish first...

where is the first come first serve policy? that will make everyone happy!

I really don't want to see an MP, but if I have to then I will use help of our friend fprince.. to see if MP office will comply with my request.. but lets hope we won't have to take that route.

DNT2003