+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Stellalawrence

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have a question. My hubby who is the sponsor changed address. Do we have to update immediately or wait till ppr or does it even matter at all

Lagos babe

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have a question. My hubby who is the sponsor changed address. Do we have to update immediately or wait till ppr or does it even matter at all
It doesn't matter really.
Your husband can update it via ECAS, that was how I updated my address two years ago, and had my PR Card delivered.
However, if you want to involve AVO, by sending a mail, go ahead.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Good day sir may I have your contact sir to have discussion with u. I submitted my application in 2016 after sucrimg nomination from Manitoba but still Accra has not attended to me till date. So many people are in this situation too. Please kindly send me drop your number so we can discuss before you go sir. Alternatively u can contact me on this line 07068341909 Thank u so much
I will contact you ahead of visit and I am a lady but no need for titles! Thank you.

Reactions: donchik

adebiyialabi

Feb 6, 2018
Hi dear, PNP applications generally take longer. Alot of 2016 applications for people inside Canada are even still waiting. Not sure the month you applied but as of last week they were issuing ppr to August 2016 applicants and this is for applications processed in Canada. I expect Accra to be a lot slower than them.
But London visa office attend to applicants within 10- 12.months Max

adebiyialabi

Feb 6, 2018
Hi dear, PNP applications generally take longer. Alot of 2016 applications for people inside Canada are even still waiting. Not sure the month you applied but as of last week they were issuing ppr to August 2016 applicants and this is for applications processed in Canada. I expect Accra to be a lot slower than them.
But london visa office is pretty fast with outland applicants 10-12 months Max